TLCA 2022 Rubithon Wagon Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2022 Rubithon Wagon Run

Start : Wednesday Aug 24th 8:30 am Loon Lake Trailhead .

Finish : Sunday Aug 28th Tahoma Staging Area

So for 2022 there has been a few changes . The infamous Pryors Wagon run will now be a week long and invite only . The Wagon run has grown to be the Premier run . Steve and his crew do a excellent job and i certainly look forward to meeting up again this year to share some trail stories . With that said 20 , 30 ,40 rigs in 1 group is just to many to be on the Rubicon so it was decided to split the Wagons into 2 groups . Same Trail same everything just spaced out . This Run would also be a excellent group if you are running a IFS rig since we run about the same speed . Slow and Steady . At this time i am not 100 percent certain what rig i will be bringing this year ? Either my 40 or my FJc. both are plenty capable So itwill be a game day decision for me .

I have set up a FB page as well 2022 Rubithon Wagon Run .

I am really looking forward 2022 . Any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to ask .
Thank you. Jeff Greenwood

Last edited:
Yes they do.

:cool:

I am definitely looking to get in on one of these runs!

Looking forward to it

i see the 450 looks to be the same as the 80 so you should be good The 80 is a great platform

Last year we got my friends 200 through . Yes it did some damage to the rear bumper but we knew going in that that was going to happen and he was getting a new bumper made as soon as we got out . He made it with no lockers . the 200 is a Big Girl it was on 35s but really it did very well . would we want to do it again No not really lol. we have better rigs for that . My FJc has no problems ( 3 years ago ) i did loose 1 magic Unicorn horn bolt on Cadillac , But for the most part it does well . This year i am trying to have my 40 ready for several reasons but mainly we plan to hit Fordyce after and my FJc is not the best for that trail .

sooo, stupid question of the the day but i dont do face book and id like to get in on this run? do i have a spot? maybe direct me to the official thread if this isnt it.

sooo, stupid question of the the day but i dont do face book and id like to get in on this run? do i have a spot? maybe direct me to the official thread if this isnt it.
You need to go to TLCA and sign up for the Rubithon .

Go to tlca.org

70F09478-6230-44F2-AF95-57E92066D4E7.png

3D0AB380-7C1D-4088-B05F-19C7BAE80334.png

Baofeng i have a couple uv-5r5.

These work good. I Change the antenna and have the bigger batteries but they are cheap and work good

0236F9DD-C0C3-45B9-89AC-CC55041E39AF.jpeg

Last edited:
So we are 140 days out . That will go by very fast . I have so much to do i don't even know were to start . If i bring my FJc i pretty much just need to put gas in it and its ready to go . As for the 40 Oh boy . But i am really going to try and bring a 40 this time . I think i can have 1 ready . With that said Who is bringing what ?

Me 69 or 72 40 series. 37 40s or 42s. locked front and rear with all the good stuff .

Or. my 09 FJc. 35s. locked front and rear Hoping my daughter will drive it this year and i have a 40 .

So we are 140 days out . That will go by very fast . I have so much to do i don't even know were to start . If i bring my FJc i pretty much just need to put gas in it and its ready to go . As for the 40 Oh boy . But i am really going to try and bring a 40 this time . I think i can have 1 ready . With that said Who is bringing what ?

Me 69 or 72 40 series. 37 40s or 42s. locked front and rear with all the good stuff .

Or. my 09 FJc. 35s. locked front and rear Hoping my daughter will drive it this year and i have a 40 .
I’m bringing my triple locked 80 on 35s, may be 37s by then. Time is already going fast, Rubithon will be here before we know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom