For Sale 2021 Teardrop Trailer, brand new, never used! PRICE REDUCED! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale is a brand-new, never used teardrop trailer. This trailer is completely built and ready to be taken out. It was brought to the states from China with the intention of shipping multiple units in however, the ownership decided to not pursue shipping more units and this trailer has simply sat in their warehouse for over a year. It has never been used but it has minor scratches and dents from being moved around the warehouse. It is a very stout and overbuilt unit, do not underestimate it because it's from China! Independent suspension, mud terrain tires, pure sine wave inverter, tankless water heater, kitchen with burner and think, onboard water tank which is I believe 16 gallons, a Roof Nest Type clamshell rooftop tent to serve as a second-story to sleep on or a high vaulted ceiling, among many other features. It is currently in a warehouse located in Alhambra, California and the seller is a friend of mine whom I'm helping out!

I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability. The spec sheet with all specs is attached. Please email me if you have any other questions. The Price is $23,900.

I have full spec sheet and many pictures, I can only post five pictures on the site. please email me with further questions.

Thanks, Edwin
edwin.irg@gmail.com

2022-04-26 14.37.18.jpg
2022-04-26 14.16.04.jpg
2022-04-26 14.15.20.jpg
1649982227624.png

2022-04-26 14.31.14.jpg

Last edited:
price?

Sorry Guys, i thought i had included the price only to get inquiries for the price...i edited the post, let me know if you have any other questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom