2021 Heritage question... yes another (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am contemplating ordering a 2021 Heritage now that it comes in silver, but the black interior is a big no for me. Does anyone here know if Toyota has ever done a "special order" where I could get the brown interior on the Heritage?
All of the European brands do it, but I have not seen it from Toyota.

Any response is appreciated!

I dobut that you can get a special order.......esp given that LC is on its way out of USA after 2021....

And Toyota is far from being a luxury brand that you can customize every little thing.

Just get a ”base” silver with brown leather.

To be honest the heritage edition isn’t much to emulate if you so desired. It would certainly be easier to get a base to look like the heritage than to change the interior.

I went down this rabbit hole before ordering my 2021. I’m not wild about the terra cotta but even less wild about black. The lack of cool box, bronze wheels, and lack of chrome drove me to like the black more so I went with the Heritage. If I really can’t live with the black I’ll take the seats to a car upholstery shop and get whatever look I want. Sure, it won’t be cheap... but even if a special order from Toyota to swap out for some of those sweet middle eastern fancy pleated leather seats were possible it would come at a cost as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom