2021 Christmas Party *** Update*** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
The votes have been tallied and the party is OFFICAL now for December 18th. Please sign up for things you are going to bring and I'll update as we go along. The club will be handling the protein for the event. Below is the flyer for the Christmas party. We will be doing the potluck style again, but the club will provide the protein for the event. I'll make a list below of what everyone is bringing.

1. @Cruiser Bauers - Rolls and bringing the meat.
2. @Bud_Dude - Bisquik sausage & cheese balls
3. @Shanduhh - veggie side dish
4. @Justsendit -meat balls with special sauce (aka huevos de toro)
5. @elripster - beer
6 @Loober - Salad
7. @Mogwai - Cookies. Rye whiskey
8. @DasKeyserSoze - Coquito and Lumpia
9. @landcruising -pork loin I plan to smoke. If not I will bring a side tbd.
10. @hamilt0n - Au gratin potatoes and orange liqueur candied yams
11. @Irrelevant - Caprese Salad, and a baked cheese puff appetizers.

Last edited:
Please read me

Good day all, the Christmas party is planned and ready for everyone to come. The details for the party have been emailed and are in the members sections for additional viewing.

Please go on the member's section to vote for the day we want to have the party...
Hi! I'm having a tech-tard moment...how do I get to the Member's section? I'm not on the email list yet

Hi! I'm having a tech-tard moment...how do I get to the Member's section? I'm not on the email list yet
Fixed it...you should be able yto get in to the members section now

Please read!!! We have an update

The votes have been tallied and the party is OFFICAL now for December 18th. Please sign up for things you are going to bring and I'll update as we go along. The club will be handling the protein for the event. Below is the flyer for the Christmas party. We will be doing the potluck style again, but the club will provide the protein for the event. I'll make a list below of what everyone is bringing.

We'll bring a veggie side dish, likely either brussel sprouts or sweet potato or ?

I'll bring a batch of Bisquik sausage & cheese balls.... Very yummy with beer...

Wish I could make it! With the date change I'll be out of town for the holiday. Have fun everyone!

I am there. Can bring some beer to share.

Put me down for Salad.

A few logistical comments.

Jeff has the meat part covered

I have plenty of room for people to camp out if too many yager shots have been had.

I'll have some water and what not, but BYOB on the alcoholic libations.

Bring camp chairs, I don;t think I have that many outside chairs.

I have plenty of firewood so we'll get that going to stay warm, rain wise it looks clear for Saturday.

If you are not a member and want to come. message me for address.

Looking forward to seeing everyone

If time permits I have some pork loin I plan to smoke. If not I will bring a side tbd.

Looking like I'm out for today. Had some dental surgery yesterday and not recovering as fast As I thought.

Got a sick kid, won't be able to make it.

Great time was had, good company, good food. Looking forward to 2022 and getting out wheeling a lot more. Here are a few pics I snapped.

DCB04EE7-5B37-41A1-A127-069A2A8B1AD5.jpeg

BC4EC046-F035-4A9E-B80C-E9EC7989A000.jpeg

51C704E5-BA00-41F7-B29E-5F5CEA93BA0F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom