2020 Heritage Emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just online looking around for the Heritage rear quarter Land Cruiser Embelms ... Holy crap 350 bucks for a set .
Not sure if I will be spending that , I would hate to see what they what for the BBS wheels .

You can find reproductions of most of the original Cruiser emblems for 10% of that.

You can buy OEM for $30 each for FJ40 but you will need to Dremel off screws and applied 3m double sided tape which is a little time consuming.

You can buy OEM for $30 each for FJ40 but you will need to Dremel off screws and applied 3m double sided tape which is a little time consuming.

Yes you can. My dealer couldn't even find them in the parts system so ebay was my friend. I zipped the studs off carefully with a battery powered angle grinder. Watch your fingers!

emblems.jpg

Looks great thanks looks great the OEM Toyota Heritage number PT413-60200-02 but I like the alturnative .

Speaking of that location, does anyone else wish they would have carried over the 100 vent/faux vent? I always liked that little feature. Love the TLC emblem too.

Wasn't all that long ago it seemed like most car guys were deleting badges.

I live in a relatively small community - are the winds changing regarding de-badging, or is this a time to celebrate heritage?

I live in a relatively small community - are the winds changing regarding de-badging, or is this a time to celebrate heritage?

Cars are (and have always been) a to each his own kind of thing. Just as I'm free to badge my 2017 like a 2020 heritage, others are free to consider me a poser for it. I certainly thought of 3 series drivers with M badges as posers when I drove an F80 M3. I just liked the badge a lot and through it on there.

@chiplee If you think I was criticizing, I'm sorry - wasn't my intent. This is my only vehicle forum these days, having given up sports cars, was curious is all.

For me, it is not part of any trend or anything. I've been a big fan of the FJ40 and wish I had room in my garage for one. I've put the FJ40 4 Wheel Drive badges on the Toyota 4x4's I've owned, , including a 4Runner and Tacoma, as an homage to it. When I saw the HE badge and matched it on the Specter website to an FJ40 badge, I thought what the hell, I'll put one those on too.

@Robert B Thanks. If past trends hold true, you being in California (where a LOT of trends begin) would go a long way toward deciding "Is it a trend" or "Just something I like".

👀=👍

Re the badge question...
-All good, and to each their own.
Bottom line=
-If you’re an LC fan, then we’re on the same team.

Personally, my favorite “Land Cruiser badges” are these ones that you get FOR FREE on the trail... :hillbilly:

833C734B-F15F-4D53-B62E-778E4C20E44E.jpeg

Last edited:
👀=👍

Re the badge question...
-All good, and to each their own.
Bottom line=
-If you’re an LC fan, then we’re on the same team.

Personally, my favorite “Land Cruiser badges” are these ones that you get FOR FREE on the trail... :hillbilly:

View attachment 2230105
earned, not bought :steer:

Chicks dig scars but just not doing any hard core wheeling just yet with the brand new land cruiser got atvs and dirt bikes , going to put a few miles on the LC before taking her wheeling .
IMG_1920.PNG

earned, not bought :steer:

Chicks dig scars but just not doing any hard core wheeling just yet with the brand new land cruiser got atvs and dirt bikes , going to put a few miles on the LC before taking her wheeling .
View attachment 2230514

If we’re gonna quote the steenking badges line...gotta go with the original...from Treasure of the Sierra Madre. :grinpimp: -One of my top-3 all-time favorite films (all 3 Bogart) ...

I guess since the Heritage does not have the body side moldings like the regular base model people would not know ... LOL
Lots of non car and truck people I have had people ask me just looking at the front and not knowing what model Toyota it was ... No such thing as a stupid question , just stupid people .

I guess since the Heritage does not have the body side moldings like the regular base model people would not know ... LOL
Lots of non car and truck people I have had people ask me just looking at the front and not knowing what model Toyota it was ... No such thing as a stupid question , just stupid people .

Case in point: the guy on a loaded down enduro motorcycle behind me for a few miles on a trail in big bend finally pulling up and parking behind me and saying “man, I never would have thought a highlander could do stuff like this”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom