2019 Series200 Wheel Specs/Options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Which do you want? I don’t see any real difference between OEM Tundra wheels other than style. If you can find a set local to you in good condition at a good price, I’d grab them.

Last edited:
I meant is there any known differences other than style. I think there is a .5mm bore change, but maybe also a weight or performance difference? They are pretty cheap and often come with good tires that I might have some use of.

Update: Got a set of 5 RW (version2) and now on to TPMS and Tires (probably BFG K02). Sliders next. Slee (?)

How much and where did you get them? I'm still hopeful... the new forged TRDs don't cost much more than RWs on fleabay.

Last edited:
How much and where did you get them? I'm still hopeful... the new forged TRDs don't cost much more than RWs on fleabay.

Big difference here is weight although cost is about the same for new BBS forged and RWs. According to another post the BBS Forged wheel is around 32lbs, pretty close to my stock alloy wheel. I weighed one RW without the ring and it was 22lbs...24lbs with the ring attached. I didn't realize it was that big of a weight difference until another MUD guy clued me in. Within 24 hours I picked up a set of 5 RWs, now gotta pick out some new tires while I'm waiting on the McGard lugs to get here.

Not Cheap. $517 each through local Toyota dealer (Toyota of Olympia). All brand new in box, includes "bead lock ring" and screws, TRD center cap, and guide/owners manual. They didn't have any in stock and They shipped up a couple from a San Fran dealer and three from LA or San Diego dealer.

@codyaustin5 just got the BBS wheels for his new LC and they do look pretty dang sweet. If you’re at LCDC you can see them in person. :)

If I could find 17’s that are 35mm offset, strong, light, and that can still fit over my brakes, I would seriously consider them an alternative to my RWs.

As far as I know, those don’t exist short of some crazy expensive customs I could never justify. So instead, it’s RW plus .75” Bora spacers and I’m happy. Very nice combo for my current tire size.

Last edited:
@codyaustin5 just got the BBS wheels for his new LC and they do look pretty dang sweet. If you’re at LCDC you can see them in person. :)

If I could find 17’s that are 35mm offset, strong, and that can still fit over my brakes, I would seriously consider dropping my RWs at that point.

As far as I know, those don’t exist short of some crazy expensive customs I could never justify. So instead, it’s RW plus .75” Bora spacers and I’m happy. Very nice combo for my current tire size.
The evo corse wheels in 17” are pretty darn close at 40mm and they look good.

The evo corse wheels in 17” are pretty darn close at 40mm and they look good.

THat is close. Do you know for sure whether the 17 fits with our brake rotors?

In my head I was remembering 18’s.

Last edited:
Here they are: RW and BFG KO2 285/70R17 C-spec @40psi

Now ready to find some dirt!

1168BB10-92A8-495C-A61B-987FCDD3CAC5.jpeg

Last edited:
Here they are RW and BFB KO2 285/70R17 C

View attachment 1893870

Man I would still have a hard time dumping rock Warriors.

I couldn’t find actual weight of the Evos. They gave a “starting at” weight, but who knows what that means for our size...?

Last edited:
The evos are an awesome look IMO. Their website gives the top of the weight range as 13.9kg for the 17", so the worst case isn't too bad. 1500kg load rating to boot. These are likely what I'll end up with for a second set.

Not bad, but that’s still more than 6lbs heavier per wheel than the Rock Warrior...even with the RW rings.

Best case if it’s the lowest in their range of weight (12.5kg) is still 3.5lbs heavier.

I wonder why wheel makers still haven’t managed to achieve RW’s light weight/strength combo...?

If Toyota isn’t interested to continue manufacture, I wish they’d sell the rights and let someone else...& maybe tweak the offset, or just make them identically again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom