2019 Series200 Wheel Specs/Options?

I just picked up a 2019 Series 200 Land Cruiser (US spec). It is difficult to get a definitive answer on what wheels are a proper fit. Manual says 18x8j. I understand the lug is 5x150 on a 110mm center bore. Is that all correct?

So it looks like the New 2019 Tundra TRD Pro BBS Forged wheels (part number PT9603419002) are proper, but calling Toyota National support they say no. Don’t have the utmost confidence they really accurately evaluated it. I suspect they just pulled part numbers and it didn’t match.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on whether these will fit correctly?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Okay, been doing some research. As we know, Land Cruiser (series 200) have a hub diameter of 110mm the Tundra’s from 2014 and newer have a different hub size: 110.5mm. A small difference but I want a proper hub- centric fit. Therefore, any Tundra wheels from 2014 on are not a proper fit for our vehicles.

I wanted to go with OEM and light and strong. Something that looks like a truck wheel and not a minivan wheel like the stock wheel. It looks like I am searching for the rainbow unicorn.

Last edited:
Okay, been doing some research. As we know, Land Cruiser (series 200) have a hub diameter of 110mm the Tundra’s from 2014 and newer have a different hub size: 110.5mm. A small difference but I want a proper hub- centric fit. Therefore, any Tundra wheels from 2014 on are not a proper fit for our vehicles.

I wanted to go with OEM and light and strong. Something that looks like a truck wheel and not a minivan wheel like the stock wheel. It looks like I am searching for the rainbow unicorn.
most guys looking for a OEM style light strong wheel for the 200 series go with the TRD rock warrior wheels... Hah Tacoma WA I live just west of ya in University Place, small world...

Markuson

SILVER Star

Hmmm. I wonder if I have any tire/wheel photos... :hillbilly:

5F6478F9-CEB9-4FA6-A4EE-AA271FDBF094.jpeg
1206B668-8EA1-46AC-8042-5D37CB636F6D.jpeg
4E041278-866C-4B76-A619-15AD000147F1.jpeg
E23F7327-B258-4EE1-9584-4902B8A1786C.jpeg

2D5D8C76-325B-479E-8C78-5A46975C7F56.jpeg

Rock Warriors
17”
50mm offset
Craigslist is your friend.
Search under part, Tundra wheels, etc.

Ha! Your RW look great! I've been eyeballing them. Craigslist, FB, eBay...since they are in tight/ dwindling supply and no nearly new "take-offs"...worried about getting a bent set that has been repaired will probably go new. 5x $540ish plus shipping I have been looking for alternatives. Those TRD BBS forged wheels look great, too bad they don't fit right.

Markuson

SILVER Star

Ha! Your RW look great! I've been eyeballing them. Craigslist, FB, eBay...since they are in tight/ dwindling supply and no nearly new "take-offs"...worried about getting a bent set that has been repaired will probably go new. 5x $540ish plus shipping I have been looking for alternatives. Those TRD BBS forged wheels look great, too bad they don't fit right.
I have bought and passed-onto-other-mud-guys a total of 11 SETS of RWs (about 45 wheels) plus my own, which I seriously abuse...and no matter how pretty or ugly, I’ve never come across one that was not 100% structurally sound.

I have bought and passed-onto-other-mud-guys a total of 11 SETS of RWs (about 45 wheels) plus my own, which I seriously abuse...and no matter how pretty or ugly, I’ve never come across one that was not 100% structurally sound.
Thx! Good to know. Back to scouring the interweb!

I just picked up a 2019 Series 200 Land Cruiser (US spec). It is difficult to get a definitive answer on what wheels are a proper fit. Manual says 18x8j. I understand the lug is 5x150 on a 110mm center bore. Is that all correct?

So it looks like the New 2019 Tundra TRD Pro BBS Forged wheels (part number PT9603419002) are proper, but calling Toyota National support they say no. Don’t have the utmost confidence they really accurately evaluated it. I suspect they just pulled part numbers and it didn’t match.

Does anyone have a definitive answer on whether these will fit correctly?

Thanks!
Going to sell the wheels that came with your TLC then?

Sedalia

SILVER Star
Methods, Allied and other do look great but I have yet to find one with the correct offset in either a 17 or 18. I am probably too late to the RW party and don't know if any of the (reasonably priced) aftermarket wheels are better than stock LC and Tundra wheels. Sadly, the $50 Pro Comps don't seem to fit. If anyone has a specific recommendation, I would greatly appreciate it. And of course, nothing weird. Just normal spokes or "D" holes and preferably without fake bolts and other bling.

Sedalia

SILVER Star
Which Tundra wheels should I get then? I think these are all 18's. Wish I could have 17's. I want 2-3 sets so I can easily swap from street to offroad, maybe to snow&ice.

Top Bottom