2019 Cruiser Carousal - June 29, 2019 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ocho77

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.op-art.guru
We'll host again. Similar venue to last year.

This post will show details, as well as those who are planning to attend. I'll try to keep it updated, but if you don't see your name here and plan on attending, let me know and I will add it to the list.

Date: June 29, 2019
When: Anytime - lunch will be ready at noon.
Location: Near Walkerville, MI. I will send address to those that RSVP.
Food: We'll provide pulled pork, buns, baked beans, coleslaw, chips and soft drinks. If there is something else you want, let me know. We can also have burgers/hot dogs to throw on a grill in case people do not like/appreciate delicious BBQ.

You Provide: People can bring their drink of choice and chairs.

Lodging: Camping on our property is fine, whether tent/vehicle/RTT/trailer etc. We'll find room. People are more than welcome to camp here Friday/Saturday night. There are also two campgrounds fairly close, the largest being Whiskey Creek campground, if you prefer those amenities.

Trail Ride: I'll put together a 'trail ride' for Saturday, June 29th, consisting of two-tracks/dirt/seasonal roads. We will head out after lunch, approximately 1:00. The plan is to make pit stops at some local dive bars, ending at Woody's Bar and Grill. We can eat dinner there...hopefully it works out this year.

Please let me know if you need anything or have questions:

RSVP: When you RSVP, please verify the following:
  • Number of people (kid and pet friendly)
  • When you will be arriving/departing (if camping, for planning purpose)
Following have RSVP'd. I will update this as needed:

@Ocho77 - 4
@dogfishlake - 4
@kbahus - 1
@TCEd - 1
@69LC - 2
@westveld - 1
@MichLC - 1
@in8mud - 2

We can not guarantee you'll get stuck. This happened yesterday...thankfully Pat @dogfishlake was there to witness and pull us out.

@dogfishlake
@olive - You should make the drive...
@HiPlainsDrftr
@69LC
@Hornd
@Sweet Water
@ElviMcCoy
@AllLC
@TCEd
@Gumby
@prodedvm
@LuluonSL
@westveld
@kbahus
@BGMachine

Last edited:
That was fun! Thanks for taking us out.

I'll keep adding names as I think of them

@in8mud
@MichLC
@Golgo13

You made these pretty easy. That big pile of ice was trouble on the one that got you methinks.

I marked my calendar and also put a cooler weather forecast down so I can drive the sweat box.

I'll probably need a reminder. I have a project at work that should just be wrapping up by then, hopefully all goes well.

I'll probably need a reminder. I have a project at work that should just be wrapping up by then, hopefully all goes well.

I'll ask Dan Budres to walk over and remind you once a week!

Is anyone interested in shirts again? I don’t have to do it and kinda don’t want to. I will if no one else wants to.

I really like mine. that said I know how these things can be a pain in the busy world we live in. Not guaranteeing I can do it, but I will do some checking. How many did you order last year?

I don’t recall.

It was probably around 25. The hard part was getting a solid commitment to make the order in time.

Cool. The place that made me T shirts for Bowfin Cruisers was really good. I have gone round and round with local places with limited success at best trying to get apparel for PCS (the powder cot shop) and when I met JT (Trapper50cal on mud) who did my graphic design work, he led me to the t shirt supplier in CO. I realized at that point it didn't really matter where they were located. I will look into cost using them.

Got some goodness going on shirts. I will post up when I have a picture of something.

Got some goodness going on shirts. I will post up when I have a picture of something.
Awesome. Thanks, Pat. I know you’re busy, so if there is anything I can do to help out with the shirts, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom