SOLD 2018 Runaway Overlanding Teardrop Camper in Oklahoma City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a 2018 Runaway Base Camp overlanding teardrop camper. It was made in America (Florida) and is the 4' x 8' model. It is very light and I have towed it all over Colorado with a 4- cylinder Outback. I have also towed it around Oklahoma and Arkansas with my 100 series. You can tow this thing with a Fiat if you had to, it is just that light.

It was customized with upgraded 12-gauge steel powder coated custom fenders, a 61" Dexter axles, and leaf springs. It sits on 33" BFG KO2s and custom steel wheels. Includes a matching spare steel wheel on the 33" KO2. Includes an ARB 2500 awning, heavy-duty roof rack, front cargo rack, and a custom fit (and crazy comfortable 10" memory foam mattress. There is ample storage inside and, if you have a power connection, the onboard a/c unit will freeze you out. It is so light that one person can lift it and move it around as needed. It also is just short enough to fit in a standard garage, where it currently sits.

It has been garaged since its build date. I estimate the camper has no more than 9K miles on it. We simply do not use it as much as we thought we would. We camped several times in 2020, including about ten days throughout Colorado. However, we took it out only twice last year and have yet to take it out this year. It is taking up one of my garage stalls and we need the room. I am only asking $9,500. I have researched other listings on Marketplace, RVTrader, etc., and I know this is certainly on the low end of price points. My loss is your gain.

TD9.jpg

TD6.jpg

TD4.jpg

TD10.jpg

TD2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom