2017 Land Rover National Rally, 24-28 July, Leadville, CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

33170314985_a2d544ac8a_z.jpg

2017 Land Rover National Rally, Leadville, CO 24-28 July, 2017

Mark your calendars every one, in July 2017 the Solihull Society will be returning to Leadville, CO for the annual Land Rover National Rally. We are still busy working on final details for evening venues and the final trail list, but as those that attending the 2005 and 2009 events can attest, Leadville is made for Land Rovers, both old and new.

Situated at 10,000’ above sea level, Leadville is the quintessential 1880s mining town. Come see where Horace Tabor made his fortune, walk in the steps of Doc Holliday and the Unsinkable Molly Brown, tour old mines, reconnect with friends, and let’s not forget, run some amazing trails in the Best 4x4xFar.

Trails in the area include Iron Mike Mine, Mosquito Pass, Holy Cross, Chinaman Gulch, and Wheeler Lake to name just a few.

Monday 24 July – Afternoon, Registration Check In

Tuesday 25 July – Trails during the day. Cocktail party and raffle in the evening

Wednesday 26 July – Trails during the day. Possible overnight camping trail run.

Thursday 27 July – No organized trail runs. Late afternoon vendor event, cook out and raffle.

Friday 28 July – Trails during the day. Banquette dinner in the evening and final raffle.

2017 Land Rover National Rally Registration | Solihull Society

33170316295_917abe7253_z.jpg

It seems like my friends that are not cruiser heads always call my Land Cruiser a Land Rover.

I am thinking they have extended this invite to us Land Cruiser owners so the Land Rover owners can have a reliable ride home when their rigs break down. :)

Last edited:
Ouch! I was saying that with my inside voice.

Come on guys, 9 out of 10 Land Rovers are still on the road... the other 1 actually made it home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom