2017 Annual Club Dues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rjs78

SILVER Star
Threads
This is a friendly reminder that the Georgia Cruisers annual membership fees for 2017 are due. Seems like everybody is pulled in multiple directions these days. But monthly meetings are still the first Tuesday of the month – have been trying some new locations, currently Fuddruckers near NorthPoint Mall in Alpharetta. Rides are monthly (except in the dead of winter.) We’re still mostly on Mud, but hitting on Facebook too. Dues are just $15/year (please add $1 if paying by PayPal to cover fee - PayPal payee name is paypal@gacruisers.com).

Forum GA- Georgia Cruisers (Still the best forum for the club's communications)
Facebook - @Georgia.Cruisers <WITH a “dot”> (@Georgia Cruisers <NO dot> is not as current)
Website www.gacruisers.com

If you haven't done so already, please renew at your first opportunity, and join us for meetings and rides.

Also, consider volunteering for something to help with the club. There's always something to help with, either in a role or a one-time activity. Maybe you have an idea for something fun – we’re all ears. Some examples of typical things:

Organizing/helping with an event (of any kind, does not have to be wheeling)
Facebook-master
Webmaster for www.gacruisers.com
2017 t-shirt, koozie, sticker or other doodad
Liaison with other clubs
Any of the Board of Director positions: Secretary, Treasurer, Membership, TLCA Liaison, VP, or Prez
Sponsorship coordinator
Misc
Post your own idea!​

And please don't forget your TLCA dues. They are our national club and our backstop - we get a lot of support. Our Chapter Representative Andrew Howe is always in the know about the current national topics.

Thanks!

R.J. Surgi, Jr., Membership - rjs#$at%mindspring^&*#

Last edited:
Sorry way behind on this.
(please add $1 if paying by PayPal to cover fee - send to paypal@gacruisers.com). Link sends an email?
Georgia Cruisers website still says dues are $20 not a big deal just an FYI.
:beer:

Thanks Ben! And no worries, you're nowhere near as behind as the club's BOD! :doh:

If you're paying from your own paypal account or similar, then you'd pay it to that email address. I'll clarify that wording, is confusing.

The website needs some serious updating, $15 is the correct current figure. Those updates are why we're looking for a webmaster!

Thanks!

bump

bump

Ok - I don't even live in Georgia, after storing my 40 for two years at my parents place it's back home in Florida, but still paid - just to have the right to harass a few of ya'all that I've wheeled with at GSMTR.

Ok - I don't even live in Georgia, after storing my 40 for two years at my parents place it's back home in Florida, but still paid - just to have the right to harass a few of ya'all that I've wheeled with at GSMTR.

you understand that you have now joined in with all the trouble makers, right!? I mean we do kinda have a reputation for stirring the pot and causing the occasional ruckus amongst our piers.

wait a sec, pink diffs and keg thievery might just fit in nicely around here. :cheers:

Don't forget the loud explosion behind the band. Got to give credit were credit is do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom