2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know these guys aren't far behind me...

image.jpeg

But first, ....

image.jpeg

They're a good ways behind you. They haven't been by to see me yet!

You should all meet up at Rausch and sing kumbaya!:flipoff2:

Looks like everyone is having a good time. Yet again, I'm jealous! Be safe everyone.

Hey! Waz up Bart, you libertarian fool? Stump tells
Me you did a motor swap on your 62.

Last edited:
I don't know where all the action shots are but they sure ain't here!

I wasn't shooting because I was spotting.

Scenic shot from the end of Thursday's CLCC run:
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Stump finishing up cemetery
image.jpeg

Hey I did my part! I hope you guys had a good rest of the weekend. Nice meeting you in person Mark. Safe travels home.

My only pic from Friday at Anthracite. Definitely the most challenging day of wheeling I've had in my 80. Very tight trails but with good spotting from our trail guide Gary I made it out with no additional "character" as Burl says.
tmp_28740-IMG_20160715_144613273-672427319.jpg

My only pic from Friday at Anthracite. Definitely the most challenging day of wheeling I've had in my 80. Very tight trails but with good spotting from our trail guide Gary I made it out with no additional "character" as Burl says.View attachment 1291521

...and the challenge had NOTHING to do with your broken e-locker!:p

We had some more good wheeling after my last post. Lunch spot was determined when Jeff's rig overheated from his rubberized fan shroud extension collapsing and seizing his fan.:eek:

I got to run sourbeer's 40 thru a couple of black trails in the afternoon. Unfortunately I drove it faster than he could set himself up to take pictures. But Stump and Charlton and Burl all got to see a little bit of what I can do.

The clincher of the day had to be while we were standing around waiting for Stump to run Walk In The Park with Vince.
We were teasing Gina about not having enough motivation to walk back and check on Stump (not that any of us did either!)

Gina: I usually run out of motivation around noon.
Me: Well that qualifies you for membership in the American work force.
Gina: the problem is I often don't wake up until noon!

rotflmao! Every bit as sharp-witted as her daddy.

Pick from tombstone ( I think)
image.jpeg

The Capitol Crew: Jeff, Jon, Burl, Chris, Vince and Bob's leg! Not shown: Stump and Charlton.
image.jpeg

Great seeing you guys. Sorry I didn't get to wheel with you. As someone mentioned at the camp, I haven't wheeled with most of you. Maybe I just attend an event and slip off into a hammock somewhere ;)

Great seeing you guys. Sorry I didn't get to wheel with you. As someone mentioned at the camp, I haven't wheeled with most of you. Maybe I just attend an event and slip off into a hammock somewhere ;)

You hol up hammock with Cool Cruisa mirror awms?

:clap::bounce:

I told @StaleAle your idea about converting the Hyundai to an El Camino:hillbilly:

Logan's run is in sept down at uwharrie - let's take it one month at a time :)

Great seeing ya Gary - stop in Harrisonburg on your way to Richmond. I will buy you lunch if you buy my 60 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom