For Sale 2016 200series. 55,000 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(62, 57, 57)
life changes, no issues. Wholesale for this vehicle is the price so now it the perfect opportunity to buy. 55,000
717three24568five. Txt me for more information, thanks

IMG_8791.jpeg

IMG_8790.jpeg

IMG_8792.jpeg

IMG_8793.jpeg

Would you be interested with a swap, I’ll add cash.

2018 Lexus RX450h all bells and whistles full spec red interior with 44k miles in Atomic Grey in immaculate interior and exterior condition 9.5 ceramic coated paint exterior?

Would you be interested with a swap, I’ll add cash.

2018 Lexus RX450h all bells and whistles full spec red interior with 44k miles in Atomic Grey in immaculate interior and exterior condition 9.5 ceramic coated paint exterior?
You can txt me @7173245685

Not sure what to add.
Nothing wrong with it besides 105,000 miles. Added the black rhino wheels and Toyo AT3, no rubbing. I have done regular maintenance through my service center and am will to send the info,
Regular oil-changes, And brakes maybe a belt once.
Small tear in the driver seat about two inches long.
Two years ago a lovely driver who didn’t clear the ice off his roof decided to slap me with it, i had it repaired and ironically I noticed a small bubble in the hood, thank goodness for lifetime warranty as I dropped it off this morning, Toyota will be repainted the hood.
I honestly have never had anything wrong with this vehicle, it has all factory stuff, the carpets are covered with Toyota factory fitted Matt’s from back and rear.
If you want more pictures I can do that,
Has the awesome tvs for the second row…..well tvs for the second row, never used.
Also I have a 2003 sprinter van camper project that I’ll throw in for 5 grand just to mix this up.

Can you please provide pics of the undercarriage and interior? Also, the bubbling on the hood you mentioned?

What are the details of the lifetime warranty and is it transferrable?

Can you please provide pics of the undercarriage and interior? Also, the bubbling on the hood you mentioned?

What are the details of the lifetime warranty and is it transferrable?
I would think. I will stop at Toyota tomorrow morning and take pictures and post.
This is garage kept, no rust.

by posting almost no info or pics, you waste your own and everyone else's time. what color is the interior? how many owners? etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom