SOLD 2014 Kimberley Kamper Platinum Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my like new 2014 Kimberley Kamper Platinum Edition. Texas Title in Hand. This one has all the bells of whistles. 2014 was the year that most of the modern features were added and substantial improvements over other years. I have video links to YouTube for both the Third Party Reviews and a quick go around by myself.
These Off Road Trailer Campers are the top of the line in both functionality and technology. I have all the owners manuals, operation manuals and am including my own accessories such as surge protectors, heavy charging line, outdoor carpet, utensils, mattress pillow top and a full set of extra batteries.
Parts, if ever needed, are shared with most high end RVs and trailers so no need to order from Australia. About $2k worth of extras. etc. You literally could pick up and head off for months in the wilderness.
Features are too many to list-But will do my best. If you know what a Kimberley Platinum is, you know what a great value this is!
  • Driving: Air Suspension for leveling and off road clearance, Treg Hitch, Electronic Disk Brakes- set up for brake controller, 16x8 wheels, 265/75 Tires, Side Running lights. Perfect Balance. Follows the tow vehicle perfectly without curbing around tight corners. Full size Spare.
  • Power: 12v DC and 110V AC. Full Time Trickle solar charger, Shore Power Connections, Large Solar Panels, AC to DC Charging, LED lighting throughout, AC power Plugs, Digital Power management, DC Charging outlets, reading lights, exhaust fans, 9 Pin Round Trailer Connector. You can live indefinitely off grid with current power system.
  • Kitchen: Two Burner Diesel Cooktop (like high end RVs), Propane CookTop, 82 Qt ARB Fridge/Freezer, All Stainless, Storage, Full Sink with hot and cold water, Utensils, Cook ware, Stainless Table Top Bar, Two large Water tanks
  • Living Area: Queen Size memory foam mattress, Sitting Area, LED reading lights, Built in LED bars, exhaust fan, Large stainless storage drawers for clothes and gear.
  • Gull Wings: Storage for Generators, Canvas, LED lit, Water tight.
  • Top of Trailer: Large storage on top for heavy goods, racks, chairs, etc.
  • Canvas: Heavy Duty full canvass, Large Zip On extensions, Bathroom\Shower Room extensions, high quality poles and tie down system.
Imported from Australia, this Platinum was $70k USD new. I love this Off Road Trailer- I simply don't use it enough and someone else could really enjoy this.

Inspections Welcome. See Videos Please before asking questions. Don't buy 1/3 of the trailer for $25k from some of the others out there. This is the real deal.

Located in Houston Metro Area- Todd@ 405-509-0381 No Trades, No Financing, No help needed selling.
$29,900

You tube video walk around:

Kimberly 2.jpg
Kimberly 3.jpg
Kimberly 4.jpg
Kimberly 6.jpg
Kimberly 7.jpg

More Pics

IMG_5222.JPG

IMG_5228.JPG

IMG_5234.JPG

IMG_5235.JPG