2014 Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to get a list started of what people are wanting in the way of club merchandise.

I am thinking:

Long and short sleeve t-shirts
Hats
Stickers

I know there were some of the front window decals left.

Does anyone have any artwork? TAC emblem? Any examples of what the previous shirts looked like?

Let me know what else you all would like.

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, I'd suggest a zippered hoodie. I think Rob and Peggy had expressed interest them too.

i'm down for a zippered hoodie.. i have ONE from some other place.. and how bout silicone pint glasses.. silipint is one kelly and i have.. they rock.. you can drop them in the garage and they bounce..

Anyone have an in on an embroidery machine? I love my long sleeve carhardt shirts that are made for tall folks, (read... say no to crack).

Would like to have TAC on them.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in that too!

I might have a couple contacts in enbroidery. Work on the easy stuff first. Ill ask around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using IH8MUD

My wife has a side job doing embroidery. Monograms and simple logos for a store in Overland Park. As long as the thread count isn't too high, or the logo too big, she might be able to do it.

I got some artwork from Son of LC.

Is there any other artwork out there or any other ideas?

I am sending what I have to a graphic artist friend of mine so they can be cleaned up (Son of LC only had low res files). He said if we have any other ideas he would try and put something together for us.

Thanks Dave for sending me what you have.

Sent from my SM-N900P using IH8MUD

Forgot to post the artwork.

TAC - TEQ.gif

TAC 4 state.gif

TAC.gif

TAC - TEQ.gif

TAC 4 state.gif

TAC.gif

pics

This might be bigger image

tac_logo_main.jpg

Yes. If its an issue I will get permission

Talked to my wife about embroidery. The only design that would really come out well is the black and white one. The other two would likely be too complicated for her machine. She could get a better feel for it if she had a high resolution pdf of the graphic. If someone has those, email them to me and I'll get a final verdict.

BTW max size for her machine would be 4".

Mechanic style shirt would be cool

Any way we can get a window sticker that's the size of a baseball or so that incorporates either Robs 40 (the one that most likely helped start TAC) or an 80 Series? Maybe majority wins for the series that ends up in the picture? Such as most TAC members own 80s or 60s, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom