Dealer 2014 Built LC, 50k miles, 46k, Massachusetts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No affiliation, saw this on Autotrader. Fair/good price for the truck with 8k+ in mods.

That rust on the driveshaft is atrocious, but it is from MA. The 200's rustproofing is woeful and I have undercoated mine when I got it to deal with that.

Last edited:
That is clean! Yes, whatever sealant the factory uses (I think it's just regular black paint) on the underside is grossly inadequate and needs upgrading. I have three gripes about the 200: The starter motor, the resonator (simple fix), and undercoating. Other than that, they're great. (You could add MPG to the list, but I can't hold that against a 6,000+ lb vehicle with a large V8).

Last edited:
I grew up just a couple of towns over from that dealer. That part of the country is absolutely brutal on cars. You get the constant salty air from the ocean and the winters are very wet, but the temps fluctuate, so there's always slush, ice and nastiness on the roads. Road salt is ever present.

A couple years back I was very interested in an early 200 that dealer had. I wanted some pics of the undercarriage, but they had some supposed policy that only their "photographer" could take pics for customers. And that person was only on site one day per week. I had a buddy go over after hours and crawl under the rig to snap some pics. Of course it was a nasty mess.

My 100 Came from Vegas. The 200 is Obviously a Rust Situation, That’s a lot of money to be in that situation

PS: Ace- They Gave me the same Run around about video and Photos untill I said “Guess I’ll Pass on it” ,then it was “It has a Little rust”.
If I spend that kinda of coin, I don’t want to Add Cost of Brake lines and Misc other Problems To the Price.

Anybody get pictures of what suspension is on this truck? BP51s or else?

The video I received from dealership was very short and I couldn’t up load. Snapped a few photos that I posted above

Nice rig. I think this one was on eBay ~6 months ago.
It was. I reached out to the owner who wouldn’t bother with undercarriage photos and said reserve was $55k.

What do you think the dealership gave him $38k ???

I was curious about that Haterade also ... Ace. I take Great care of it. Crawl underneath with a q tip and tooth brush 😀

I’ve got Zero rust, never had any. Very difficult to find that condition. If I found a used 200 priced fare and like my 100 under ,I’d Be all over it.

It's spam. The post has nothing/zip/nada to do with the 200 in question. It's not even the same series. Seller is simply trying to slip as many posts out there as possible. Has done it in many Wanted threads, too.

There was another newb in the 80 section doing the hard sell thing recently, too. Same deal. And just as annoying.

Good rigs will sell when priced appropriately. Lots of people have rust-free trucks. We know what they look like.

Hello Brother In Mud, I’m sorry your So affected by my post.
The photos I posted of the 200 definitely are about the OP and the vehicle. We (You also) are discussing The under carriage of Rust and Non rusted. I simply am providing my input about what’s Clean and what others look for. I don’t believe I hi jacked the thread. If I have, my apologies. If you want, You can go get stuck in the mud Elsewhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom