SOLD 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser - 104k miles - Bellevue, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/ctd/d/bellevue-2013-toyota-land-cruiser-low/7590640731.html
Extremely well-kept 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser finished in Magnetic Gray Metallic over Black leather and only 104k original miles.

Very well-equipped 7th Gen J200 (Facelift) with adaptive cruise control, voice-activated navigation, rear-seat DVD entertainment system (w/ wireless headphones), rain-sensing windshield wipers, center-console cooler box, HID headlamps, heated leather and wood-trimmed steering wheel, Bluetooth, surround-view cameras, JBL audio system, heated/cooled front seats, heated rear seats, rear climate control, sunroof, 5.7-liter V-8 that generates 381-hp and 401-lb-ft of torque, locking differential, Crawl Control, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension (KDSS), etc.

This is not your typical abused Land Cruiser like most that are out there. This truck has been babied and is in spectacular condition.

Clean title. Clean CarFax. Non-Smoker. No warning lights. Runs and drive great!

Call or text (425) 233-4177

$42,950

IMG_7659.JPEG

IMG_7663.JPEG

IMG_7667.JPEG

IMG_7683.JPEG

123.jpg

Welcome to the forum and congrats on first post. Any insight on 6 previous owners? Truck looks very nice.
Thank you! It is technically 4-Owner's as CarFax is counting an extra 2 from when a couple previous owners moved. This was a SoCal truck up until late 2019 when it came here to the PNW, where it has been since. The second owner had it the longest putting about 74k miles on it and had it religiously serviced every 5k miles at the Toyota dealer in Rancho Santa Margarita.

I bought a Lexus sedan about a year ago and carfax had it listed as 4 owners but it was really a one owner car - PO had records from date of purchase to current with his name on it.
I had never experience that before but now I question carfax’ ownership stats

I bought a Lexus sedan about a year ago and carfax had it listed as 4 owners but it was really a one owner car - PO had records from date of purchase to current with his name on it.
I had never experience that before but now I question carfax’ ownership stats
I see errors with CarFax all too often, especially with ownership counts. Their system is an automated algorithm, so it is bound to make mistakes.

I would not trust carfax, because my friend bought a 3rd gen 4R with clear title and carfax: guess what, it even had a front radiator support replaced!

I would not trust carfax, because my friend bought a 3rd gen 4R with clear title and carfax: guess what, it even had a front radiator support replaced!

it is only reported on carfax if it went thru insurance, if someone had an accident and repaired it themselves, there is no record of it.

it is only reported on carfax if it went thru insurance, if someone had an accident and repaired it themselves, there is no record of it.
That is somewhat accurate, but CarFax pulls from more sources than just insurance. Accidents are also reported to CarFax anytime a police report is made and Damage Reports can be triggered by ordering a VIN-specific body part, depending on where you order from. Same goes for some body shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom