Wanted 2013+ LC with Black interior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Have been searching for a new LC for my wife. Our 2012 4runner is getting to small for the family so it's time to upgrade!

Here is what we are looking for:
2013+
Black interior
Color preference: magnetic gray. There is a chance she would go for white, but REALLY wants gray.

Mileage isn't a concern nor is location as long as it isn't rusty. Looking to stay under $45k depending on location, mileage, condition etc.

Let me know if you are thinking of selling.

Would consider 2011 if it's in good shape. Absolutely no maroon, green, or other colors. She is very picky. It's obnoxious.

Thanks McGaskins. There is some flexibility in the budget, but I want people to have an indication of what I am looking to spend. The last couple I saw sell here went for about $42-$44k with ~75k miles. That is what I am hoping to find.

There was one locally about 8 months ago with around 80k miles for $42k, but even when I reached out to the guy 4 hours after he posted the ad he had sold it for above ask and had a line of 4 other people in front of me if that fell through. These (especially the 13+) are in super high demand in that price range. I'd love to find one too actually for my wife :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom