Ford 2013 Ecco Boost F150 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My mother has a beautiful 2013 Ecco Boost F150. Absolutely no problems what so ever, until a man who claimed to be a mechanic got ahold of it. The A/C wasnt as cold as it had been but the compressor kicked on and off as it's supposed to with no problems other then the temp of the A/C so he tried to put freon in it and said it spit it back out so it must have been full. He then asked for a paperclip to fix the problem. Once he did this the compressor kicked on and never shut off, even after the vehicle was turned off it would still run, sounding at all times like a diesel. Now from what I have gathered, read and been taught my whole life in the mechanics world, this is not normal...the relay for the A/C is missing and the truck is running hot. There are some electrical issues now as well. Lights, power window delay, power locks not working, and strength of lights ect...my question is how do I fix this problem the right way, and is it to late to fix it without replacing the compressor or the whole system? We dont have an extra $500 for this problem. Please help me if possible....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom