Trade 2012 Expedition Built TRD DCSB V6 4X4 (Excellent Condition) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for looking!

Up for sale is my accident free, expedition built, 2012 Tacoma TRD DCSB V6 4x4 in exceptional condition (57k miles). The vehicle has spent the majority of its life in the southwest, and is completely rust free as a result. For background, this Tacoma was shipped to Australia and built by ARB, Kaymar, Pirhana, and Long Range Automotive (LRA), then shipped back to the US to be displayed at SEMA. All modifications were completed correctly by their respective manufacturers. This Tacoma has been an absolutely fantastic vehicle, however, circumstances have changed and I no longer require the off-road prowess this vehicle possesses. Sufficient to say, this Tacoma is far too capable to live the life of a pavement queen! I have taken incredible care of this vehicle and it is completely garaged while at home and at work. Recent maintenance items include Mobile 1 full synthetic oil change, Transmission Fluid Service, New OEM Toyota Brakes... all completed at Larry H. Miller Toyota. Additionally, the Tacoma is STILL under the Toyota Powertrain Warranty until 60k miles or 6/17 (whichever comes first). Simply put, this is a complete turn-key overland built Tacoma that will take you to the ends of the earth. I will provide additional details and pictures over the next few days. Clean/clear title (in my name) in hand!

Factory Options:
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
AM/FM/MP3 Player
Bluetooth Hands Free Calling
Bluetooth Audio
USB + Auxiliary Input
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Steering Wheel Phone Controls
Cruise Control
2WD/4HI/4LO Command Switch
Power Inverter
Digital Compass/Thermometer
Bucket Cloth Front Seats
Rear Cloth Bench Seat
4-Wheel ABS
Front + Side Curtain Air Bags
Mirror View Rear View Camera

Modifications:

ARB Winch Bumper
XTR Snug Top Color Matched Topper
2 10" Genesis Off-road Lights (w/ OEM LC Prado Switch)
Rhino Rack Roof Rack w/ Track System
Kaymar Heavy Duty Rear Bumper w/ Gas Charged Dual Swing Arms, Telescopic LED Lamp, and Backup Camera Relocation Kit
Long Range Automotive Aux. Aluminum Tank (33 Gal. = 500+ Mile Cruising Range)
Piranha 30 Second Kitchen
Piranha Fridge Slide
Piranha Dual Battery System w/ Optima Yellow Top Battery
Piranha Diff Breathers
Piranha Power Shower w/ Pump
OME 2" Lift w/ Dakar Leaf Springs
And more!

Note: The Tacoma is currently running stock Dunlop AT20s (pictured) with about 5k miles on them, as the Coopers were worn and I wanted to keep options open for the new owner (tires are personal). Edit: To sweeten the deal, I am now willing to add a brand new tire set of your choice (granted it doesn't require spacers or other modifications) for a full price offer of $34.5k. All-Terrains, Mud-Terrains, whatever your choice; mounted, balanced, and ready to roam wherever you point her!

Other: The LRA extended range fuel tank triggers an evap. code from time to time, however, has no effect on the performance of the vehicle. Included with the sale of the Tacoma is an Ultra Gauge to reset this code as needed. The windshield currently has a crack on the upper right hand corner (courtesy of Colorado highways), however, the crack does not affect driver visibility.

MUD Price: SOLD
Tacoma_2.jpg
Tacoma1.jpeg
Tacoma3.jpeg
Tacoma4.jpeg
Tacoma5.jpeg

View attachment 1368831

View attachment 1368832

View attachment 1368833

View attachment 1368834

View attachment 1368837

Last edited:
Additional Photos (Wrap Since Removed):
Tacoma Kitchen.jpg
Interior2.jpg
Sema1.jpg
Sema2.jpg
Sema3.jpg

Last edited:
Life is full of "ifs".
If I hadn't just bought a 2014 Tacoma.
If your truck wasn't halfway across the country.
If I could sneak it in the garage without my wife noticing it.
Oh well ..... Good luck with the sell.

She's getting posted on Tacoma World tonight, thanks!

Now for sale; cant figure out how to change title?

Mud Price: $33.5 OBO.

Bump; $32,250 without new tires!

Bump; $32,000!

Bump; 31,500.

Bump; $30,950!

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom