2011, without navigation? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone have input. I was under the impression all 200's in the states where created equal, barring color choices. I've not seen a 200 without factory navigation since I've been shopping around for the past 2 years. Any inputs?
IMG_1713.jpg

anyone have input. I was under the impression all 200's in the states where created equal, barring color choices. I've not seen a 200 without factory navigation since I've been shopping around for the past 2 years. Any inputs?
View attachment 1474116

There are a few. Essentially it doesn't have the premium package (or whatever it is called). So no cool box, no wood steering wheel, no heated back seats, and maybe a few other things. I'd love to get a hold of that stereo/climate system so I can swap in an aftermarket it and keep HVAC.

The "everything's included" models started in 2013. Trucks built before that had options that the buyer could choose from. I have a 2011 without a cool box, heated wood steering wheel or auto wipers, but I have a nav system and rear entertaiment. Finding one without nav will be difficult, I think.

70k miles, 2011. $41,500. Good price or no?

Not a great price in my opinion, but it depends on where you are and how patient you are. I purchased a 2011 with 70k with all options for $37.5k early this year.

In my area, the loaded low mileage guys are going around $42. After talking with the dealership they said they could go as low as $41.5. I'm thinking I may could get them down to $38 depending. It doesn't look to have the bells and whistles. Which is attractive to me, but not the average joe looking to spend 40 on a used truck.

70k miles, 2011. $41,500. Good price or no?

That is not a good price, especially for a stripped model. I paid $36K for my '11 about a month ago, they threw in a complete set (5) tires of my choosing, with 108K miles. Pretty sure I have every option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom