Trade 2011 Tacoma (moderately built) for 100 Series LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested in trading my 2011 Sport for a 100 Series LC. Basically, I need more room for the growing family and I don't have time to enjoy this thing anymore.

99k miles, well-maintained.

It has spent most of it's life in the south (TX, SC, GA, VA), moved to Cape Cod last year, so it is basically rust-free.

There is a long mod list and many more pictures. If you are interested, I will provide both.

Abbreviated mod list:
ICON stage 2 lift
All-pro expo leafs + extra leaf
TRD Intake
Airflow Snork
Famous Fab IFS Skid
Brute Force front bumper
Pelfreybilt Rear bumper with swingout
Baja Designs Front fogs & rear floods.
Full Prinsu rack
ARB Twin Compressor - Onboard Air
WARN M8k w/ Southeast Overland synthetic line
Full Wet Okole waterproof seat covers
LEER XQ100

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

What are you looking for in your future 100 and what price would you put on your Tacoma?

I'd like to find one that is equally as modded as my truck and in good shape. I think 30ish is reasonable for my truck. I'd also consider trading towards a 200-series.

I don't really want another project but want something I can take from A to B, even if there are no roads to B.

Last edited:
That's a good looking Taco. What is the max tire size that can fit with that setup? I'm not sure I'm ready to get rid of my Cruiser, but with the mods on it, it should be at least equivalent value...

@4Beast, 285/70/17s on it now comfortably. Cab mount chop, flatten the pinch weld up front and trim (or remove) the front fender flares and it will fit 315s. You could fit 315s on the rear now with no mods, fender flare trim if you wanted to wheel hard.

If I still have it when it needs new tires, 315/70/17s will be going on it.

@4Beast, 285/70/17s on it now comfortably. Cab mount chop, flatten the pinch weld up front and trim (or remove) the front fender flares and it will fit 315s. You could fit 315s on the rear now with no mods, fender flare trim if you wanted to wheel hard.

If I still have it when it needs new tires, 315/70/17s will be going on it.
That's a good size, what is that like 34.5?

My 01' is built. Are you looking for cash with the trade? Mine isn't worth 30,000 but would be possibly be interested in a straight swap.

That is a great looking truck!
GLWS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom