2010 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well...i originally started in the 40 series section 9 years ago and then into the 80 series...initial plan was to get my hands
On a 100 series but decided to skip that and get the 200 so here she is 2010 LX

20170413_074907.jpg
20170413_075011.jpg
20170417_141229.jpg

Welcome sir!

Although I liked the body lines of the 100 better, the 200 is far superior in every other way. Nice to see more of the old crowd making there way to what is hip and new :D

image.jpg
I came across it on carmax internet site
While searching for a 2006 100series
But unfortunately sold....then a week later
The LX popped up for 26K with 127,000 miles...One owner california rig it's entire life.
I then researched it's history through lexusdriver.com by entering the vin# and results where very impressive
Appears that the owner did not miss any scheduled maintenance.
At this point it really got me thinking,we all know that a well maintained land cruiser has a very long life ahead.
Took off the cover for the factory tow hitch today and appears nothing was ever towed.

It's amazing the amount of value and substance you can get for (relatively) so little money. I honestly don't think one can do better than the deal you found.

I know right?? Heck I was willing to get the 2006 100 series for 22k that had 123,000 miles but sold.
But i guess that was a good thing.

We are fortunate to had these vehicles at a cheap price compared to other parts of the world.

Very nice driveway "accessories" that you have there... but your 40 needs to sit in my drive... I have always lusted after one and yours is beautiful! The 80 and 200 are great too! You will love the LX... it has an awesome ride.

Congrats on the new purchase!

Congrats and what you paid for that is a great price IMO. What mods are you planning for the LX or is too soon? Also how's the 80 going for you?

Congrats and what you paid for that is a great price IMO. What mods are you planning for the LX or is too soon? Also how's the 80 going for you?

Ali M I'm going to start on preventative maintenance first such as the ATF, waterpump, radiator, thermostat,radiator hoses,brake flush etc. the FF&RR diffs/TC apparently have been done at the dealership at 118,000 miles according to lexusdrive.com with that being said I can also enjoy a stock 200 series for awhile ( its so quiet) I will consider the bigger tires,suspension,armor later on....if the AHC goes out on me then it will be sooner.

The 80 series has been great rig thanks for asking... it is also an LX but a 450 (factory triple locked lockers)

-allan

Great looking 80

That seems like a steal of a price there. I though my local Lexus dealer had a decent price of a 09 with 80k miles for $32. Guess I will keep looking and add carmax in my search.

Last edited:
That seems like a steal of a price there. I though my local Lexus dealer had a decent price of a 09 with 80k miles for $32. Guess I will keep looking and add carmax in my search.

So far I have been happy with CarMax with there one price shopping none of that back and forth BS also on every car they list comes with a Carfax report (free) and if your buying a lexus you can go to lexusdriver.com and type in the vin# and see everything that was done to the vehicle at the dealership no matter what state it came from... between those two additional info. you can get a good feel on what you are getting and where your car was coming from... I was particular about that. (Rust belt)

-allan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom