2010 Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up - Official Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great time as always! Reuniting with old friends, making new ones, good food & good cheer. Roundup, to me, has always been more about the people than the wheeling, and this one was no exception. The event organizers did a top notch job and I am grateful to have been a part of it.

My favorite memories include the Thursday night birfield party, wheeling with Chris Smith Friday afternoon and a very surreal solo trip early Saturday morning around the ranch during a snow flurry.

The Peanut Mill was great- outstanding example of making lemonade out of lemons!

It was really a great time this year, even with all the crazyness and weather!

I think this picture of Joel sums the weekend up. :cheers:
Joel_800.jpg

Great job with the pics!!! I'm already thinking about going back in April.

got home this afternoon after a 27 hour drive.........

possibly the most memorable roundup yet?! the new park is awesome, the camp ground is much better thanthe old one, concession stand has some kick-ass burgers, great turn-out, fantastic trails,.........good times!

georg @ valley hybrids

Well thanks to the LSLC for a great opening event. Wished the weather would cooperate a little better. Still had a blast. John D was awesome.

Well we are home!

Drove from Mason TX to Chapel HIll TN & got home this morning @ 2:22 am.....:eek:

:bounce:For everyone involved we had a blast:bounce2:

The park: we can't wait to come back & explore.

Randy, Shane, & the Kruse family are what made this event special!!!

LSLC yawl did great.... registration, tech, and all things involved went smooth.

See yawl soon.

Bruce, sorry I didn't get to meet you as I am the current care taker of the rig once known as Rascal, hopefully it will be back on the trails soon.

Perry,

Likewise. I can't wait to see what you do with Rascal. I was very happy to hear that it went to a good home... See you at one of the upcoming meetings.

Thanks to the Lone Star crew. Me & Stacy really enjoyed our first Katemcy!

is it me or were there A LOT of rigs there this year? record attendance?????? sure felt like it.

great job lslc, see you guys next year. and at the cruiser crawl in hot springs.......

georg :cheers:

What a great week. Thanks to everyone who made it to the event. And thanks to all of the sponsors for your support. :beer:

Next year I hope to spend more time on the trail than under my truck.

Thanks Butch and Georg for the parts and assistance. And thank you Rick for towing me back to camp and allowing Ashley and I to ride with you after my truck went down for the count.

More pics below.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/djjebber/

Last edited:
Another fun event. Its only the second Round-Up I've been to. It was an adventure. Good people, good trails & a great Friday evening.
The wind rain storm was something, on our end of camp it sounded like a freight train running through the camp ground. I was surprised no trees fell during the night. I hope to make it back next year. Thanks to the LSLCs for another epic event.

Sign at the Entrance to K2.
DSCF0344.JPG

Thursday night Dry camp

DSCF0347.JPG

Friday night BBQ Dinner parking lot
DSCF0352.JPG

Friday night BBQ dinner & raffle
DSCF0351.JPG

Saturday Morning, Wet Camp
DSCF0360.JPG

is it me or were there A LOT of rigs there this year? record attendance?????? sure felt like it.

great job lslc, see you guys next year. and at the cruiser crawl in hot springs.......

georg :cheers:

106 rigs signed in onsite by Friday night. Hey, it's ALWAYS bigger in Texas!

Thank you for making the trip, Thanks EVERYONE for your support

BIG HATS

Bodean and the "Wise One"
bodean and butch (2).jpg

I found it interesting that JP had a hat identical to mine.....reckon he has Gringo taste or ............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom