2010 4Runner? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I apologize. I remember when the 05 was released and I argued with someone that it was a pretty close size to the 80 series and they said that it was a big difference.

there is a big difference. but, the 4Runner has a bit better cargo length and the exterior dimensions are very close
This is why numbers alone can be misleading, especially when it comes to car interiors.

I almost bought one instead of 4runner, but I just can't justify the mileage when I already have an fj40 for wheeling. The new 4runner seems to fit the bill as much as possible as a 80 series size with better mileage but a bit less offroad capability.

Now that you can easily get an 80 for under 8 grand, you will probably have to drive that new 4runner millions of miles, before you break even financially.;)

makes a sharp looking race truck...

11-04-09-01.jpg

Anyone got one yet? They are arriving in Raleigh, NC on the 13th. Not getting one just inetrested in the reviews by others.

The 200 series Landcruiser is only 3" taller, 1.5" wider, and 5" longer. There is also a 2" difference in wheel base.

You forgot the extra $40,000 for a 200 series :eek:

I REALLY like this rig. A lot...

Went by the dealership and no 2010s runners were on the ground yet.

The local dealership here has 2... but they are for the upcoming auto show and can't be driven. Drooled on, yes. Driven? Nope. They have a SR5 and a Trail Edition.

Is the new 4Runner offered in diesel? I wonder if it will make it with a turbo diesel over to the USA? Can always dream.

On the ground in Raleigh

2010 4Runner Limited
43k, no third row but looked like every other option
White with tan and the 20s did not look that bad.
4r2.jpg
4r1.jpg

This 4Runner was gone when I drove home yesterday. I believe it has already been purchased. I think the new 4Runner will sell well.

This 4Runner was gone when I drove home yesterday. I believe it has already been purchased. I think the new 4Runner will sell well.

I have a feeling that it will beat the Land Cruiser in sale especially the Trail Edition with all the off road gizmos found in the 200 series.

I have a feeling that it will beat the Land Cruiser in sale especially the Trail Edition with all the off road gizmos found in the 200 series.

I'm sure it will. It has always outsold the LC, by a large order of magnitude.:)

It is 30k cheaper, you could get 2 4Runners for 1 LC.

It is 30k cheaper, you could get 2 4Runners for 1 LC.

Or I could get one 2010 Trail Edition for my :princess: and one more 80 for my daily driver and still have money for aftermarket accessories (ARB lights, winch bumpers, lifts, etc... etc..):grinpimp:

Not for tall peope:frown: They did a good job of getting the windshield higher but at 6'4" having one finger between my head and the roof just sucks. My 80 had tons of head room with the sunroof. In the FJ I can get more than a fist above my head.

Picked up my 2010 Trail (with NAV & KDSS) last night and took it straight into the mountains. This thing glides over potholes and rocks, has plenty of power and is very comfortable (I'm 6'4). Took it through some thick mud and just cruised right through. We slept in the back and it was perfect. I'm impressed. Its about the same dimensions as my 97 FZJ80, but alot better.
My 4RUNNER.jpg

Beast II,
Nice Trail Grade! post up some more pics
congrats on the purchase

Sweet. MOre pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom