Events/Trails 200's, 100's and 80's through the Rubicon! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Willy beamin

i-r9GBFZ8-X3.jpg

GoldHahn in it's element

i-PdMLrWf-X2.jpg

80's leading on the Rubicon...

i-bbgFrtb-X2.jpg

Seeing all these pics of Tahoe(Rubicon) really makes me want to move back to Tahoe. Brings back a lot of memories, including the first Toyota I owned 28yrs ago and taking it to Cadillac Hill learning how to 4wheel it often, few times in snow. My very 1st trip I was by myself on a beautiful clear day and just as i passed observation point I could see a fast moving storm approaching, I knew to turn around immediately as I didn’t have any recovery gear. Sure enough, I was climbing up the last “small hill” of rocks and it started to pour. Those rocks might as well been covered in ice. I was stuck and going nowhere. Thank the Lord, he sent me help by embarrassing me with an old local in his 70’s Jeep that danced around the rocks and winched me up the rock hill. Nicest old man and explained to me about airing down. My tires were fully aired up. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Yep, I was dumb 16yr.old and learned to never wheel alone. May end up retiring there(NV side)or Bozeman.

Seeing all these pics of Tahoe(Rubicon) really makes me want to move back to Tahoe. Brings back a lot of memories, including the first Toyota I owned 28yrs ago and taking it to Cadillac Hill learning how to 4wheel it often, few times in snow. My very 1st trip I was by myself on a beautiful clear day and just as i passed observation point I could see a fast moving storm approaching, I knew to turn around immediately as I didn’t have any recovery gear. Sure enough, I was climbing up the last “small hill” of rocks and it started to pour. Those rocks might as well been covered in ice. I was stuck and going nowhere. Thank the Lord, he sent me help by embarrassing me with an old local in his 70’s Jeep that danced around the rocks and winched me up the rock hill. Nicest old man and explained to me about airing down. My tires were fully aired up. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Yep, I was dumb 16yr.old and learned to never wheel alone. May end up retiring there(NV side)or Bozeman.
My wife and I are going to buy a place out there in a few years. Absolutely love it

Sign up for TLCA and grab a copy of the Toyota Trails mag, great magazine and great to support them!

Rubicon Cover.jpg

Rubicon

Rubicon Rubicon 1.jpg

Rubicon

Rubicon Rubicon 2.jpg

Rubicon

Rubicon Rubicon 3.jpg

Rubicon

Rubicon Rubicon 4.jpg

getting ready for this years Rubicon run so just finishing up the last of the photos from last years run...

i-4wCX9Fc-X2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom