2009 Events - Discussion (1 Viewer)

I've updated the calendar on the website to show the events we discussed at the meeting. One conflict I noticed was we had tossed around a Labor Day trip to Tuttle which conflicts with the Tall Corn Cruiser Classic.

Any thoughts on possibly moving this back into August? We do not have anything planned for that time.

Yes :rolleyes:

We discussed this during the original planning of the event. They have moved their event a couple of weeks earlier in the year to put some more time between TCC and GATOR. But the final choice of the dates for GATOR (IMO) is still too close to their dates to not have an impact on attendance at either event.

Water under the bridge at this point.

Wow!! I'm surprised, TC was all gung-ho to work on a collaborative Midwest event. Seems like a huge waste of duplicated effort but I agree, water under the bridge.

Hey Chris,
I looked at the calender on Tornado Alley Cruisers website and found nothing at all. No events, just a calender. Please check this out and tell me which is messed up, the calender or me.
Thanks,
CraigC

Craig,

Take a look again - I went through and made sure all events were listed as "public". Let me know if you can't and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks.

chris, how long does it take for the calendar to update? I added the WT club run to Disney on Google but it's not showing up on the TAC web site calendar.

Mike

I don't see it either - I'll ping Andrew and see what is going on. When you set an event up, make sure that you check it to be public. OTT, I'm not 100% sure. Can you see the events I've put on there?

Can Anybody tell me when DSR at disney is supposed to happen? The calender doesn't like me and the boss (Wanda) wants to know when I'll be gone.
CraigC

Been killin a little time at the office this morning trying to figure out the TAC calendar deal. There is no option to add an event to the TAC calendar, but it will let me create one in my own calendar.... not sure what else to try. It may be that the creator of the TAC calendar will need to update it.

Call me when you get a chance - I've added the White Trash Club Run to the calendar - not sure why you can't add to the TAC calendar...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom