2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Found! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i think 8 lugs are even better. they should have 8 lugs.

47 lugs for ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MoJ said:
Be better if they would of followed the upper hatch line straight down rather than giving it a bubble butt.

Could it be a Sequoia and not a LC?

I like that part, it is an exaduration of the 60 and 80 series body lines, the 100 series really lacked body lines, nice to see them come back, it is the bubble tail lights that screw it up, if they followed the sheet metal I think the rear end would look nice,

The front looks good, I like the headlights, it could use some more wheel well flare.

But it is still a more on road than off luxery Land Cruiser, would love to see the 70 series come to the US sold beside it.

KC Cruiser said:
I think Toyota needs to downsize the cruiser, or lose the full size version and bring the 70's into the US to fill a niche.

I have a feeling the Cruiser is going to continue to flounder in the US as long as the Sequoia is around. It's proabably pretty hard to entice the average large SUV customer to choose a Land Cruiser over a Sequoia as it is.

I would guess that the average person has no idea why the LC costs more than the Sequoia.

That works only if the assumption is that people with $60,000 to spend are wanting to get the longest, roomest truck for their money.

That isn't always the case. Its possible that if you don't need the length and room, that you would be willing to pay for refinement, style, and comfort.

Max.Powerzz said:
So which will be better off-road, the new 100-series "real" land cruiser or the FJ Cruiser?
100 series a "real" cruiser? When did this happen? IMO the last "Real" LAND CRUISER was the 80 series (speaking of US models only)...Sorry but the 100 series IMO isn't a REAL LandCruiser and neither is the FJC. They're nice but they aren't the LandCruiser that I love so much. ih8IFS...does me no good off road and yes I have had an SFA vehicle for offroad before.

projektdotnet said:
100 series a "real" cruiser? When did this happen? IMO the last "Real" LAND CRUISER was the 80 series (speaking of US models only)...Sorry but the 100 series IMO isn't a REAL LandCruiser and neither is the FJC. They're nice but they aren't the LandCruiser that I love so much. ih8IFS...does me no good off road and yes I have had an SFA vehicle for offroad before.

:popcorn:

Do you own a UZJ100? Have you driven one? Have you wheeled one?

The same thing was said of the FZJ80 until about 1998...:doh:

projektdotnet said:
christ almighty, here we go again....

Seems kind of egotistic for the 100 people to call this new abomination a '100'. I would think it would get a whole new designation.

-Spike

No 100 person called it a 100. We know better. Pretty sure this is the 130 series...

Why is it an abomination? It's kinda ugly but otherwise looks very much like my 100...

yooper said:
Why is it an abomination? It's kinda ugly but otherwise looks very much like my 100...

IMHO it looks like a Toyota Armada Cruiser. Hence, 'abomination'.

-Spike

When did Toyota and VW team up:
landcruiserspy16.jpg

vw_back.jpg

I think its s***ty. Where'd the Land Cruiser go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom