For Sale 2008 Fleetwood Evolution E3 Pop-Up Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello Guys. I got the family camper up for sale. Here's the blurb I put on Craigslist:

2008 Fleetwood Evolution E3 Pop-up Camper in excellent condition. Designed to go where other campers can't although this one has been babied. Includes cargo deck on the front with ramp for ATV/dirt bikes. Two King sized beds, and a slide-out dinette that converts into a smaller bed. Hot and cold water, propane heater, refrigerator, cassette toilet/shower combo, outside shower, 2 burner gas stove, dual propane tanks, CD stereo system with indoor and outdoor speakers and remote, lots of storage. Curtains provide privacy for windows and sleeping areas. Plenty of storage under seating areas and cabinets.
Stored indoors from October to May. Purchased in the spring of 2009 from the original owners who only used it 3 times...we used it less than 30 timed since. Serviced annually by Starrs Trailer Sales in Brockway, PA.

Comes with Standard Equipment plus the following options:
Air Conditioning
Furnace
3.0 cu. ft. Refrigerator
Water and Propane System
Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec.
AM/FM/CD Stereo with inside/outside speakers and remote
Stabilizer Jacks (Crank Down)
Self Storing Awning
Outdoor Grill
Outside Shower
Cassette Toilet/Shower Inside
Spare Tire and Carrier
Manual Roof Lift System
14000 Reese weight distribution hitch

I got it priced @ $9500 on Craigslist but will let it go for $8500 here on mud. I have more pics if anyone is interested...

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Hello Guys. I got the family camper up for sale. Here's the blurb I put on Craigslist:

2008 Fleetwood Evolution E3 Pop-up Camper in excellent condition. Designed to go where other campers can't although this one has been babied. Includes cargo deck on the front with ramp for ATV/dirt bikes. Two King sized beds, and a slide-out dinette that converts into a smaller bed. Hot and cold water, propane heater, refrigerator, cassette toilet/shower combo, outside shower, 2 burner gas stove, dual propane tanks, CD stereo system with indoor and outdoor speakers and remote, lots of storage. Curtains provide privacy for windows and sleeping areas. Plenty of storage under seating areas and cabinets.
Stored indoors from October to May. Purchased in the spring of 2009 from the original owners who only used it 3 times...we used it less than 30 timed since. Serviced annually by Starrs Trailer Sales in Brockway, PA.

Comes with Standard Equipment plus the following options:
Air Conditioning
Furnace
3.0 cu. ft. Refrigerator
Water and Propane System
Water Heater 6 Gallon Gas/Elec.
AM/FM/CD Stereo with inside/outside speakers and remote
Stabilizer Jacks (Crank Down)
Self Storing Awning
Outdoor Grill
Outside Shower
Cassette Toilet/Shower Inside
Spare Tire and Carrier
Manual Roof Lift System
14000 Reese weight distribution hitch

I got it priced @ $9500 on Craigslist but will let it go for $8500 here on mud. I have more pics if anyone is interested...

Is the camper still for sale? If so, please text me at 281-755-7655. Sorry if it mentions somewhere in the ad, but what is your location?

Have you sold this? Call or text 334-805-5515. Not a dealer, retired military and love the looks of the E3. If it is gone would love to chat about it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom