2006 Southern Cruiser Crawl Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

euclid

SILVER Star
Threads
logo_horizontal_800.jpg

2nd Annual Southern Cruiser Crawl​

The web page above has info on the event and a form for you to fill out to register. When you complete the form successfully you will be directed back here so you can reply to this thread and let folks know you are coming.

If you have any questions about the event please email scc@cottonlandcruisers.com or click over to the question thread and post it.

A couple of special notes:
We will email you with a confirmation of your registration.
Please bring CASH for your registration fees.

Can't wait to see yall October 13th - 15th!

Last edited:
Crawl 06'

I'm all registered up and can't wait!:bounce: :beer: :bounce2:

Later,

Mr. & Mrs Clutchee will be attending along with my father.

were packing the whole family along for this one. me mom dad and little sis are coming. im ready to ride.

Present!
Can't wait to see the shirts!

Man o man, decisions, decisions!

Offroading or Auburn vs. Florida? I already have the tickets.

dragr1 said:
Man o man, decisions, decisions!

Offroading or Auburn vs. Florida?

s***. That hadn't even crossed my mind. Looks like I will have some tough decisions to make.

Looks like I will see you guys Friday morning so I can get some good wheeling in before the game and maybe Sunday If im not to hung over.

Dont you Mississippi boys know to look at important conflicting dates like SEC football schedules?

Last edited:
An awesome TLCA event in this state versus a football game. I love me some Auburn Tigers, but this is a no-brainer.

We will be there, along with the kiddos.

I'm there

I will definately be there this year. My cruiser was in a million pieces this time last year.

It's out of the shop with it's new 5.13's and half wore out 44's.

JR
element2.jpg

Land Speeder said:
An awesome TLCA event in this state versus a football game. I love me some Auburn Tigers, but this is a no-brainer.

Dangit! Maybe I'll at least be there on Friday. Ooo oo oo-maybe it will be a night game!

We don't even check the schedule! Miss State, Ole Miss, Cummon Maaaan. We could give a crap about SEC football! We'll try to have a TV for yall to watch it on.

Later,

What about us that are staying in rv's and campers, will they have a different place for us to park besides the camp area. And will they allow us to run generators all night cause I ain't sleepin in the hot. And I going to try to get with Ronnie in the morning and talk him in to coming.

I'm officially registered! No turning back now!

Sold my lift and tires! Picking up new lift next week in New Albany at Hell Creek. Time to figure which tires. And time to prioritize my to do list - cuz it ain't all gettin done!

I'm looking forward to it and Jace is totally psyched...... about missing school Friday!

We are signed up, Team Tolleson is ready to roll! My girls are excited about the absence from school also. Only afraid of the education they will pick from these fine club members while they are experiencing FJ wheelin and living in the great outdoors!!

Only problem, No Bottles???:crybaby:
Boy, we will be livin like white trash for sure having to drink out of cans!:)
Somebody make sure to bring the Grey Poupon!!

Chris

It says no bottles But..... Use your own judgement. You could pour it in a cup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom