Southern Cruiser Crawl questions & Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

euclid

SILVER Star
Threads
Please post your questions about the Southern Cruiser Crawl here and someone from the CLC will answer answer.

dogs?

(in dogs, I am not implying my entourage, but rather a K-9 companion)

Yep, I had the same question but didn't want to be the first to ask. I figure if folks can bring their nasty little rugrats..... :grinpimp:

I think that Clutchee wants to bring his cat, too.

Jeff said something about bringing a hamster??? :flipoff2:

Bring your dog, but please be respectfull of others. Leash required in camp and on the trails. If you wanna let them run bring them out to one of the fields and let them loose.

We have been to events where dogs run wild, and there isn't much worse than somebody's dog pissing on your brand new tent. Ask me, I know.

ps40-2 said:
There were dogs present at the last run. Has something changed?

Yes, I'm now a dog owner, just over a month now and he is about a year old.
Man is he a butt head but I'm training him and if I feel he is ready to be the trail dog that I got him for then I will bring him, but right now he has some training left.
He already knows "sit", "stay", "lay down", but i still have teach him to spot: yell "driver", "passenger" and the forward and reverse finger commands. He will not be ready to spot anyone but me in October though.

euclid said:
Bring your dog, but please be respectfull of others. Leash required in camp and on the trails. If you wanna let them run bring them out to one of the fields and let them loose.

We have been to events where dogs run wild, and there isn't much worse than somebody's dog pissing on your brand new tent. Ask me, I know.

I'm more worried about the club drunks pissing on my tent than someone's Lassie! :beer: Jeff, I have an extra leash for you and Greg!:cheers:

dragr1 said:
When does registration close?

Not until Sunday when we leave Gray Rock....since we don't collect money until your there we use this as a tool of judging how many participants we will have.

Hope to see you there!:grinpimp:

bigcountry said:
What about us that are staying in rv's and campers, will they have a different place for us to park besides the camp area. And will they allow us to run generators all night cause I ain't sleepin in the hot. And I going to try to get with Ronnie in the morning and talk him in to coming.

Plenty of room for you to roll your hotel over away from the tents. Bring it awn.

What about sheep? Er mabey I ought keep that one to myself.....
No need for one anyway. Marde and I are registered and ready. If I don't see you at ICBM (non-hurricane version) I'll see ya in October.

Chris

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You will have to excuse Chris. He must be feeling neglected since I am working 70 plus hours every week.

Marde ***embarassed by spouse***

Still need an email addy for any of the fj cruiser team contacts.

Kevin

alf said:
Still need an email addy for any of the fj cruiser team contacts.

Kevin
SCC FAQ?

Still don't have one. Ask toyota.

Last edited:
I am trying to make this happen.

I have wanted to hook up w/ you guys for some time now.

Arleaux said:
I have wanted to hook up w/ you guys for some time now.

Just make it happen....I can promise you a blast.....not only from wheeling but from the socializing that will occur.:D

:bounce: See ya there!:bounce2:

Me and Fro/Murmy were thinkin' on comin' Wednesday. Or atleast Thursday.

What's the deal with campin'/drinkin' (not wheelin') 'fore the park opens Friday?

Please advise.

:flamingo:

KOWBOY said:
Me and Fro/Murmy were thinkin' on comin' Wednesday. Or atleast Thursday.

What's the deal with campin'/drinkin' (not wheelin') 'fore the park opens Friday?

Please advise.

:flamingo:

They won't let us in till Friday AM.

Just to clarify. The parks rules for the event won't allow us to open the event untill Friday AM. Yall come on in early on Friday and get wheeling. The park is makeing a special exception and will be letting some of us that are putting the event on come in early and get the big tent set up and some other stuff to get ready, but the event can't start earlier than Friday AM.

We gotta play by the rules on this one. Gray Rock has had their share of problems in the recent past. Check out this thread if you missed out on Clutchee saving the park from closeing earlier this year.

Are Land Rovers/Range Rovers invited to our event? I have a couple friends from AL with offroad experience who may attend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom