2006 non nav info. Part numbers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@olivertwist if you could get this number off the AC ampifier also it would really help out.
like the two in this pic. We have it narrowed down to one of two numbers so far.
thanks

5947a0624fd1e_viberimage3.jpg.012f16b9c039eff556e0b569b3f1329c1.jpg

@jerryb - I didn't have much time, but here are some pictures of the plugs and wires.

I didn't see your last message, so didn't get the part number on the left of your picture, but can take one soon.

Take a look at these pictures, and let me know if you need any additional shots.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG

Thanks for the pics. The hard part to find is the 88650-60810. The 88650-60B80 appears to be a suitable replacement. There are some other options but we are really trying to find a source for future mudders. There are only a handful of those amplifiers available in the world that we can find. Maybe we can find some super Toyota parts guru who has some ninja skills. Those 55900-60D71 parts seem to be from the factory only. They are only sold in pieces.

It's definitely been tough finding people willing to ship. Only one group so far from Australia has responded positively. The cruiser I took the pictures from came from Puerto Rico. Probably a small amount of them there, but within reach. Middle Eastern countries, Russia, and I imagine African countries should all have these non nav cruisers too. Sourcing has proved challenging.

I found a few on a Russian website drom but it appeared to be similar to a craigslist with individuals selling. All of the wrecker yards I have found overseas do not have online part searches so it is tough.

That's above and beyond o twist. Very much appreciated. I have amassed everything but the AC and heater pcb boards

from the private message. Really it's not a huge deal. just if you want to.

c28(2).jpg

heater housing.jpg

for anyone following along. I can say definitively that the IU4 junction wiring connector does not have the UART wires needed for the conversion. They may or may not be wired from the combo screen c14 plug, pins 16 and 17. These must be tapped or inserted in to the C14 plug and travel directly to M9 #1&2. I'll have all the parts the 18th or so. I'll post pics.

@olivertwist , did that Puerto Rico LC have rear heat and AC. I see the fan button on the lower panel. I just have to ask.
I'm tracking down 2 unknown wires, a voilet and a blue/black next to eachother in the A45 plug. This 2006 doesn't have those, nor are they in the wiring book or FSM, NAV or non NAV.

edit, those two are in your a45 plug but not in mine, nor in the books.

edit,,,, nevermind I found it. Seems like all I have to do is.... post a question and then pay money to some site for the real EWD.

For the real wiring diagram you need TIS downloads.

Last edited:
@jerryb - not sure if you answered your own questions already, but yes the LC has rear controls for heat/AC.
How are you doing on parts? What's missing still?

I have it all. last thing is correct pins for M9 connector. I found out what those wires were on the real diagram from TIS.
I was thinking maybe there were differences for no rear heat or AC but, but I found without too much effort.
thank you for answering questions, and for the pics.
I should be installing it all wed or thursday.

Awesome! Following closely, will need to do this eventually on my 06 as well.

I have to say, that I'm a pretty cheap guy and I will save wherever I can. But this re pinning/moving/installing new terminals is a waste of time. I'll update the first post with the repair wires for the three connectors needed. Trust me when I say this is a big waste of time. Spend the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom