SOLD 2005 LX470 Rear Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I have a rear bumper cover with both of the metal support brackets that came off of my 2005 LX470. The bumper cover is pearl white and includes the mud-flaps and reflectors. It is in good condition with one small quarter sized paint chip on the right corner (see photos). Selling for $100 plus you pay shipping or pickup locally in SoCal.

IMG_7985.jpg

IMG_7986.jpg

IMG_7987.jpg

IMG_7990.jpg

IMG_7991.jpg

Price drop! These items (bumper and support brackets) are free to anyone who can pick them up in San Clemente, CA. I don't want to send them to the landfill but there doesn't seem to be any serious interest to purchase. I also have the front steel factory skid plate and plastic skid plate also both free to a good home.

IMG_8435.jpg

IMG_8436.jpg

I wish I saw this sooner as went to San Diego today. I am interested in all 3 but not sure if bumper cover would work on 2000 LC. Does anyone know?

Haven't updated this thread in a while. The only thing I have left from this post is the Factory Steel skid plate. It's slated to go to the landfill on Monday the 5th. If you want it, you can have it for free but I don't want to hold on to it much longer - need room in the garage. I also have the factory roof rack (main bars and cross bars)

Haven't updated this thread in a while. The only thing I have left from this post is the Factory Steel skid plate. It's slated to go to the landfill on Monday the 5th. If you want it, you can have it for free but I don't want to hold on to it much longer - need room in the garage. I also have the factory roof rack (main bars and cross bars)
No worries. Go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom