2005 LX470 2 119k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/593322512419164/
Up for sale is my beloved clean title 2005 LX470 with some of the lowest miles you’ll ever see-119,900. I stumbled on a 4Runner TRD Pro new at MSRP and decided to buy it. I wish I had room to store this because my wife doesn’t want to sell, it is what it is though.
This was my residency present to myself in 2019, I am the second owner. First owner was a plastics company CEO who left this at his lake house on a tender in the summer only to tow his boat. He moved to Naples and bought a 200 series and sold this one to me. with about 103k miles. He exclusively maintained this at the Lexus dealer, you can look up the service records with the VIN. Full synthetic oil changes for life of vehicle since original purchase.

119,900 miles
Maintained since 2019 by renowned mechanic Larry Camper of Valley Auto Repair in Salem, VA (found him on ih8mud).
No expenses spared on maintenance.
Car was undercoated with 3m after purchase.
During my ownership, brakes and rotors on all 4 have been replaced in the last 2000 miles.
Bearings packed, both and rear axles replaced, CV boots replaced all around, timing belt (less than 5k miles ago) water pump, temperature gauge, all the other while you’re in there are done. AHS fully working, fluids changed at time of purchase. Transmission fluid flushed and replaced. Recently spent 3k on rebuilding the ABS and doing the tie Rod ends. Fully detailed interior, clean exterior. No human has ever sat on the second or third row seats.
There is no maintenance to be done in this car, battery replaced in the last two years as well. May need tires in another 10-15k miles.

I have installed the VAISTECH Bluetooth module for full wireless capability. Have the P-Fran interior leds but not installed yet.
Has one very minor on carfax, wife scraped rear quarter on mailbox fixed at the best body shop in town. Can’t tell anything ever occurred. Also right rear (passenger) has a spider crack in the paint and two small scratches from a dummy in the parking lot.
All electronics fully functional, interior is beautiful. Probably the best front seats you’ll see on this model year.
Rear towing receiver installed from factory as well. No chips on the glass at all.

Asking 20,500. I’m an LX/LC enthusiast and I’d guess market for this is around 24k. I want this to go to someone who is going to love it as much as I have which is why it’s priced to sell at 20,500.
If you want me to put you in touch with Larry who can vouch for the car I am happy to do so.
Ask any questions, I’m happy to help coordinate transportation for whoever purchases.

IMG_7046.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

Also pulled carfax looks like there was a moderate from first owner, I honestly never knew about it and my mechanic never noticed a single issue related to it.
Here are some undercarriage shots as well, a few areas with surface rust but really nothing on the frames except under the driver side (last pic) but nothing is peeling.
I really believe anyone that buys this car is going to be tremendously satisfied for many years.

IMG_7062.JPG

IMG_7061.JPG

IMG_7059.JPG

IMG_7064.JPG

IMG_7065.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom