SOLD 2004 Toyota Landcruiser LC100 143K Clean title with many upgrades (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Outside Link
https://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/d/fort-lee-2004-toyota-landcruiser-lc/7412718607.html
2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series, 143K miles, clean title, no accident, no damage, no lights on the dashboard. Rust removal and rust proof underbody coating professionally done.

Price is firm at $16,500.

A few dents on the hood and right side rear quarter panel due to tree branches fell on the truck. Meticulously maintained at local Toyota dealer (Carfax available upon request), super smooth and quiet engine and transmission. 3rd row seats have never been used, not in the pictures but are included in the sales (stored in garage at the moment)

I bought the truck in September and intent to build an overlanding vehicle, but everything is out of stock and wait time is just too long. Eventually I purchased a fully built 4Runner, that's the only reason I'm selling this beast.

I’m the 3rd owner, first 2 owners owned 5.5 years and 12.5 years respectively, they did all maintenance at a local Toyota dealership, as far as I can tell, it’s a mall crawler for all its life.

Repairs:
• Replaced all 4 O2 sensors, VSV on top of motor, coolant T
• Rust removal and rust proof undercoating
• Fixed roof drain clog
• Driver seat ripped open like every other LC100 so I installed customized synthetic leather seat covers for both driver and passenger seats
• Oil changed about 50 miles ago

Upgrades:
• Installed TRD Off Road rims and A/T tiles from a 2018 Tundra
• Stainless steel front skid plate installed
• Installed a perforated leather and wood steering wheel
• Dash cam hard wired in
• Upgraded front speakers (pair) to JBL GTO629
• Added Bluetooth music streaming via FM radio
• Upgraded low beam light bulb to LED
• Added all weather floor mats for both rows and trunk

The bad:
• Sunroof does not open (no response when pressing the buttons)
• Cruise Control does not work (no response, no light on, maybe a broken fuse?)
• Carpets are dirty, needs a deep clean
• Dents on hood and right rear quarter panel
• Front and rear bumpers have paint peeling off

More pictures in my Google Album:

Car is located in Fort Lee, NJ 07024, please text me at 646-833-8858 if you are interested, thank you.

LC100_1.jpg

LC100_2.jpg

LC100_5.jpg

LC100_7.jpg

LC100_8.jpg

LC100_9.jpg

LC100_12.jpg

LC100_14.jpg

LC100_22.jpg

LC100_26.jpg

Do you have any photos of the undercarriage prior to undercoating?
Yes, please check the updated Google Album.

Front skid plate looks bad, so I replaced it with stainless steel skid plate, everything else was totally fine as you can see from the picture, frame rust was minimal. I was planning to keep the truck for another 10 years, so I dealt with it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom