2004 LX470 Wiper Fluid Nozzles/Sprayers Fix (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Note: This will only work if your wiper fluid pump is working so yeah.

So the washer sprayers mounted on the car hood crapped out some years back. Each spray mount (there are 2 spray mounts) has 2 holes that jet out water onto the windshield. 3 out of the 4 holes were clogged with idk what and were not spraying anything while 1 hole was jetting out water like new. So I just took one of my mom's skinnier sewing needles and carefully jammed it into the holes that were not working. The needle is pretty hard to push in at first so you can use the back of your fingernail or any other easily controlled flat surface to gently push the needle into the hole. Then gently turn the needle in a small circle while it's in the whole. Pull out the needle while making the same small circular motion. Do this for all blocked holes. Then go turn on the ignition (or start the engine if you want) And try using the sprayers. In my case, I noticed that the clogged nozzles sprayed out water for a second then stopped. Go and repeat the needle insert and turn process again. Then go and use the spray function again. Keep doing it until all the holes are unclogged and spraying water freely but it should only take around 3 cycles. If this doesn't work you can always pop the hood and remove the firewall to access the line leading to the sprayers. Pull out the line and remove whatever is at the mouth/whatever is in the spray housing itself. You can also try using the spray function with the hose detached to try to force out whatever is inside the hose. Hope this helps you!

Anyone know the part numbers for both the wiper nozzles?

2001 LC

Anyone know the part numbers for both the wiper nozzles?

2001 LC
The part number is 85381-12060 for both nozzles.

1652724748997.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom