SOLD 2004 GX 470 170K miles Atlanta, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For Sale: nicely modified 2004 GX 470 with 170k miles $11,500 non-NAV, non KDSS

MVIMG_20180202_135122.jpg

- Husky floor liners throughout
- Radflo coilovers with remote resevoir
- Total Chaos UCA
- Rear airbag delete with Metal Tech coils
- Radflo rear shocks

MVIMG_20180202_135500.jpg

MVIMG_20180202_135259.jpg

Southern Style rear bumper with integrated receiver hitch

IMG_20180202_135212.jpg

KMC 17" wheels Cooper SST 285/70 Tires
MVIMG_20180202_135623.jpg

Last edited:
mmm, nice rig. pics of the interior?

Yes!

Typical wear on the driver's seat . No rips or tears. Dash is cracked . Stock radio replaced with Android touch screen .
I have both rear seats in good condition.
IMG_20180202_135420.jpg
IMG_20180202_135405.jpg
MVIMG_20180202_135349.jpg
MVIMG_20180202_135338.jpg

I haven't had replies to my ad. Just curious guys, anyone viewing have any constructive feedback? I'm open to suggestions. Price too high?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Rig looks great. I’m in the market but I’m in Oregon and a lower budget.

I think you just need more pictures and perhaps more details on the suspension mods etc..

In this area the same truck would be sold already with the suspension mods alone.

Some folks may shy away with the tires being done. But hang in there, it will sell!

Vin #?

Service records?

Any leaks/issues?

Souther rig its whole life?

Besides tires, what does it need?

Thanks for the feedback.
Vin # JTJBT20XX40027928

Have had it serviced regularly for oil (5000 miles), brakes etc.
Timing was done around 90K.
No noticeable oil leaks. Some very minor stuff around the valve covers
Only leak is from the transfer case. Common leak occurrence apparently near a seal in the shifter. Will see a few drops of gear oil on the garage floor. I had a transmission place look at it, and the only way to permanently fix this is to remove the case, split it and install the new seal. Since it is at the top, it's not a problem really. I have them check it at every oil change, and sometimes it needs a little to top it off. Very minor imho.
ASAIK it has been a southern vehicle it's entire life. I've had it since 2012. Underneath is clean and rust free.

Tire wear is mainly my fault. After the lift installation, I stupidly drove it about 1000 miles before an alignment. Really wore the fronts. Since then, minimal wear in 20K miles.

I don't think it needs anything mechanically.
Brakes and rotors added about 10k miles ago. still look good.
AC works fine

Suspension was done in mid-2015. Rad-Flo 2.5in coilovers w/remote reservoir up front
Total Chaos Upper Control arms

Rear Coil-spring conversion
Rad-Flo Rear 2.5in shock
Rad-Flo 2in rear coil spring
Metal Tech offset lower links

More photos to come!

Rig looks great. I’m in the market but I’m in Oregon and a lower budget.

I think you just need more pictures and perhaps more details on the suspension mods etc..

In this area the same truck would be sold already with the suspension mods alone.

Some folks may shy away with the tires being done. But hang in there, it will sell!

This is priced lower than many stock ones I have seen.
as a potential buyer I wouldnt worry about the tires. If you got a stock vehicle, even if the tires are brand new you would be replacing them anyway.
do you have the OEM wheels?

does the CDL work?

Thanks for the comments. I am pricing it to sell. I'm building a house and need the funds for it. Yes, I still have the stock wheels and tires in good condition. CDL works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom