For Sale 2003 Tundra TRD 4WD 75,000 Original Miles. Richmond, VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Good:
All stock, 2003 Tundra with 75,000 original miles. This is a 2 owner vehicle that I found in Oregon and shipped here. I purchased it in 2012 with 33,000 miles. The first 10 years of the cars life was in Central Oregon, a desert climate which means that the frame is virtually rust free. You will be hard pressed to find a better looking undercarriage on an '03 Tundra anywhere on the east coast. The truck has been dealer maintained and anything they suggest I do. You are welcome to all my records.When the truck arrived I took it to the dealer and did a full service including the timing belt @ 33K. The differential has had a relatively recent service as well for the Four Wheel Drive. Both front O2 sensors (the hard ones) were replaced this last year. Tires have about 15,000 miles on them so far. Tow Package (though I have never towed anything). Truck is accident free. Mechanically this truck needs nothing that I am aware of.

The OK:
This is adult owned and has been used to carry brush, goto Lowes etc. and has cosmetic imperfections on bumpers, paint etc. There is also a small chip in the windshield but has been there for years and hasn't run.

I am asking top dollar and am aware of that. That being said, this is a great vehicle. It has the amazing iForce V8. As mentioned you will be hard pressed to find a truck on the east coast this model year that looks this good underneath. If you take care of it as well as it has been taken care of, it should last you another 200,000 miles or more. This is a daily driver so miles will increase.

Email with questions. lberg73(at)gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3346.JPG
IMG_3345.jpg
IMG_3344.jpg
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3346.JPG
IMG_3345.jpg
IMG_3344.jpg
IMG_3347.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG