2003 Taco w/ 220k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics
Before the lift and mud tires
and after.

Buy my taco for 10k, it meets the above parameters. Matter of fact i think i was the only person besides tony and todd that did the trip with the ac blasting the whole time.

My AC ran the whole time. It hit thermal shutoff once in souix falls when I was in stop and go 100+ degree heat. She may not have been happy about it, but I had the cruise set between 75 and 80 with AC on full blast the whole drive there and back.

My AC ran the whole time. It hit thermal shutoff once in souix falls when I was in stop and go 100+ degree heat. She may not have been happy about it, but I had the cruise set between 75 and 80 with AC on full blast the whole drive there and back.

I remember texts talking about 8hrs of 85+ inside the cabin with the windows down going there.

I remember texts talking about 8hrs of 85+ inside the cabin with the windows down going there.

No, the biggest issue I had was the AC struggling to keep up. It was on max the whole drive across SD, and the truck was comfy, but not cold by any means.

You get half credit!

I had to raise the temp a few times cause, on low it was getting too cold in my truck.
Do I get extra credit?

I had to raise the temp a few times cause, on low it was getting too cold in my truck.
Do I get extra credit?

Same here, my throat was drying out from all the cool dry air blasting in my face regardless of outside temp, speed and road conditions.

Kind of like hoedown when i had to kick the ac down because my windows were fogging up and i couldnt see.

Pussies.

I'm jealous.

Good choice Tom!

For any of you Corolla or Camry owners, present or past, what kind of mileage do you get out of them?
Auto or stick? Does it even matter? What year?
I am contemplating one for myself as my commuter. A $3-$4k car that got mid to high 20's would pay for itself in 12-18 months compared to my truck.

1999 V6 auto with multiple cel's and a leaking flex pipe i get about 20. The 15 v6 will get mid 30s on the highway with the cruise set at 75, low 20s around town.

It will castrate you 10x's quicker than a camry will!

Does a scion castrate even quicker than an echo?

05 camry with the 2AZFE 4 cyl always got just under 30mg. Sold it to my brother with 230K and he's been drivig it for the last couple years. I went with that body style because it was more modern first, and the motor is pretty much maintenance free with timing chain and whatnot.

Our 2000 canary with the auto & 4cyl got 28 to 30 mpg. Gave it to the daughter at 298000 miles over a year ago & it's still going strong at 325000

my 99 corolla was getting 30-35 around town. stick. auto and i would have killed myself.

My 93 used to average 30 no matter how hard I beat it. Auto, and it got abused daily. Still running strong, my aunt has it now.

I'm going back and forth between tuning my truck or to buy a car.
Truck tuning by a reputable diesel shop I know will get 19-20 mpg compared to my current over 11-12.
He removes the DPF and replaces with a pipe. Also removes the EGR crap.

I'm going back and forth between tuning my truck or to buy a car.
Truck tuning by a reputable diesel shop I know will get 19-20 mpg compared to my current over 11-12.
He removes the DPF and replaces with a pipe. Also removes the EGR crap.

Is warranty an issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom