For Sale 2003 Pearl White LX470, Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very well maintained 2003 LX470 with relatively low miles. Purchased this truck from my aunt who was the original owner with intentions of building it out, another child later and life has changed those plans. Has 113,500 miles and that increases daily, since it is my DD. BF Goodrich 285/65/18 KO2s that have about 18K miles on them. Timing belt and Water pump replaced at ~92k miles. No rips or tears in seats, oil changed every ~5k miles. No Rust, Very clean truck.

Known shortcomings:
- Truck is equipped with Lexus night view and this option does not function, has not since I have owned it.

- DVD player for Nav no longer operates so Nav doesn't work, touch screen still functions fine for stereo and A/C. Choose not to invest in fixing Nav, just use nav on phone. REPAIRED.

- Has one minor accident on carfax where right rear of vehicle was damaged. It has been fully repaired. (Have a picture of what the damage looked like available at request).

- needs new woofer

I can send more pictures at your request, and I also have a copy of the carfax that I ran today (11/4).

SOLD!

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

IMG_1751.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice. What part of Louisiana?

Have had a couple people message me with flood questions, this vehicle is flood free. No flooding in my area. Feel free to bring to any mechanic for inspection.

@scargreen im over in Mandeville and pretty interested. Can you send me your number so we can try to meet up so I can take a look at your LX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom