For Sale 2003 Land Cruiser ARB-Warn-OME Lift

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2003 Land Cruiser ARB-Warn-OME Lift SALE PENDING

This is an immaculate 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser that has been built right and is only going up for sale because I just got a Diesel 4X4 Excursion that I'd like to build. The Cruiser is the year model of choice because it has the most modern dash configuration with NAV (03 to 07 style). 2003 is also the first year that Toyota put a five speed transmission in them for better fuel economy. It's a full time 4WD 4.7 V8. The color is an ultra rare Emerald Jade Mica with a sand colored leather interior. The seats and carpet are in excellent condition. I put Husky floor liners in the front, middle and rear cargo areas. It has a front ARB winch bumper and a rear ARB towing bumper. Both bumpers were custom painted to match the dark gray factory trim. It looks great and sets this rig apart from the rest. The front bumper contains a Warn M8000 electric winch with roller fairlead. The suspension has been upgraded with Old Man Emu brand lift springs, torsion bars and Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport Shocks at each corner. All of these mods have been made since October of 2010. The supension was professionally installed at Off Road Outfitters. The Tires are 275/70/18's on the factory 18 inch rims wich are in excellent condition. That tire size is basically a 33x11.0 tire. The truck is awsome and shows very well. I just had it detailed. The truck has about 102k miles on it and YES the timing chain and water pump were done at the Toyota Dealership at 87k miles. All service has been done at the dealership to include most oils changes. The price is $26,500, slightly higher than other stock 2003's. But there are few vehicles that have built to the quality of this one. If you want to know more and are cool with the price call me. I am not going to budge much on the price but do expect it to sell quickly. Call Tom at 404-234-five78seven. NO ACCIDENTS AND GARAGE KEPT!!!!!!ZERO RUST VEHICLE THAT HAS BEEN IN GEORGIA AN TENNESSEE ITS WHOLE LIFE. I am the second owner. All power seats, windows and sunroof work. Everything on the vehicle works including 6 disk CD, factory NAV/touch screen radio and vehicle info center. Not a single crack in any leather seat because its been garaged and kept out of the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALE PENDING AS OF 6-10-2011
DSC01739.jpg
DSC01741.jpg
smaller.jpg

Last edited:
More Pics:)
DSC01730.jpg
DSC01738.jpg
DSC01731.jpg

Still More:rolleyes:
DSC01736.jpg
DSC01735.jpg
DSC01272.jpg

Nice looking rig!!

Good luck with the sale

Bump for a sick rig!!!!!!

PM sent

Are those 275/70's or 285/70's. Your add says one and your sig. says the other. Also what's the price?

Good catch, the tire size has been corrected in the sig line. They are 275 not 285.

About the old torsions and springs....they were not kept. Sorry.

I have a Sale Pending!!!! with one of the MUD Members and in less than 24 hrs from initial post!! WOW! Thanks to all that have looked. I will keep it up until we are a little further along in the process.

One more fun one!
DSC01605.jpg

Sent PM

Thanks WNCruiser for pointing out that STOCK 100's can be had for less money. Very insightful!

While beyond my price range, definitely worth a compliment. One of the better looking 100s that I've seen. Good luck with your sale.

The sale is still pending but it looks like there won't be any suprises. I expect to have the deposite in hand in a day or so. I am just leaving it up until then so that I can have some fall back plans. The good news is that it's a MUD Member!
DSC01689.jpg
11.jpg
DSC01685.jpg

Last edited:
That is a great looking cruiser. Makes me miss my 100 a bit. Good luck w/ sale!

That is a great looking cruiser. Makes me miss my 100 a bit. Good luck w/ sale!

X2. And to think I sold my 2003 stock with 89,000 miles for under $19,000. What was I thinking??? :bang:
This one has great mods and worth the extra over your typical '03.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom