For Sale 2003 GX470 - 116,XXX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold. Thanks for all the interest.

========================================================

Selling my 2003 GX 470 with 116,000 miles. In good shape for its age. Shows some normal wear. Overall a great truck, engine and ride are smooth as butter. Leather is in good shape, much better than others I've seen. Engine is perfect/clean. 4WD works flawless. Dash has a light bulb out. Also, actual dashboard needs to be replaced by Lexus (free if you just take it to the dealer) under recall. Call/Text with any questions, I'm in law school during the day, so a text is better. Night time either way.

Clean title in hand, ready to sign and drive away. May trade for a nice bay boat. Located in Naples, FL. Willing to accommodate shipping/pickup/whatever you think you may need.

239.285.one7one6

Kyle

CL for pics: 2003 Lexus GX470 - CARFAX Attached

Last edited:
Price and pics please

Nice clean truck. Would love to take it off your hands, but got "the look" from the wife discussing it.

GLWS!

Also looking for trades or trades+cash for a good vehicle for my little brother in college. I'd rather not give him a V8 if I can avoid it.

Just curious, why haven't you had the dash done since it's currently covered, but from my research looks like that replacement expires in May?

Also, any interest in an FJ Cruiser (black '07 4x4 V6) for your brother in college? It's worth a few K more than $7500, though.

PM and text sent. Is this still available?

Hi I'm sorry Daniel and others who have tried to be in touch in the past few days. I am trucking away at a big project for school that is due this Friday. I will respond to all by Friday night/Saturday morning. My sincere apologies for the delay.

Okay I think I got everyone replied to. Sorry for the delay, I'm in school and it's exam season :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom