SOLD 2002 LX470 140k miles- Fully serviced-Scranton PA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my 2002 Lexus LX470. I bought this truck with the intention of taking it on a trip through Mexico and Central America but never found the time to make it happen. I bought the truck off of an older gentleman almost two years ago now. I only put about 15k miles on it. The truck is currently in my barn at my Pennsylvania lake house. It's located ten minutes outside of Scranton. I just had the truck fully serviced. I had a new front differential installed recently. New tires and alignment as well. As much as I love the truck and body style I just don't have a need for it and don't want to just have it sitting around collecting dust. There's a little over 140k miles on it. The only cosmetic thing wrong with the truck is the paint is chipped on the drivers side rear bumper. The under carriage of the truck is in very good shape considering the age of the truck. The interior is in excellent shape. Has TV's in the rear headsets. The truck is a very reliable vehicle as you all already know. Would make a great truck for someone in the Northeast. I'm asking $10,000 for the truck. I bought a spare transmission for the truck last year thinking I was going to start doing an overland buildout but never needed it. I'll include the transmission with the sale of the truck but that firm at $10k. Anything less and I'll keep the part. Contact me if interested.

Buyer responsible for pick up
Cash or Cashiers checks only!!

fullsizeoutput_28bb.jpeg

IMG_3434.JPG

fullsizeoutput_28b8.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_28b9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_28b5.jpeg

Last edited:
Does it need the transmission or were you just buying as a "just in case"? I'm in the market for an LC100 or LX470 and I'm in MA and this is right in my wheelhouse. Do you happen to know of any maintenance history from the previous owner?

Does it need the transmission or were you just buying as a "just in case"? I'm in the market for an LC100 or LX470 and I'm in MA and this is right in my wheelhouse. Do you happen to know of any maintenance history from the previous owner?
Hey,
Yeah I bought the transmission as a just in case part. Still have the spare trans that can be sold with the truck at full price. I believe I do have a folder of the maintenance records at my place in PA. I work and live in NYC but keep that truck at my lake house that is a few minutes outside of Scranton. I bought the truck off of an older guy that used it for winter highway travel from PA to Long Island. I looked at a bunch of Land Cruisers before I bought mine and I decided on buying this one because It was basically a cream puff. Will double back with the records soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom