Parting Out 2001 LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, the gas tank skid plate is there in nice shape, as well as the rear A/C, ready to ship. Thank you.

Any update on this?

Was awaiting which wood grain you had...?

IMG_20190502_151353.jpg

IMG_20190502_151357.jpg

IMG_20190502_151401.jpg

Sorry about that, I misunderstood your comment. That’s the one I have. How much do you want for it? Are all the clips on the back still there? Specifically the hook on the front.

Hi, yes all clips perfect condition, can supply pictures. $195.00 shipped. Thanks.

Hi, I need the drivers window switch unit, Heater /AC Control Panel, and Steering Wheel Position switch shipped to 91945

Would love the wiring and pigtails for the hvac controls if it is a non nav unit. I already have the controls. Similar Unit I need pigtails for is pictured below

Looking for rear roof rack feet covers. Primarily the DS rear. Shipped to 30750.

Do you have the rear passenger side roof rack end cap available? Mine is cracked/busted and I'd like the replace the cover that hides the bolts that connect it to the roof. Thnx.

hi. any chance the center seat headrest on the second row still available? need one.. LMK thanks!

Hi, I need the drivers window switch unit, Heater /AC Control Panel, and Steering Wheel Position switch shipped to 91945

This vehicle had NAV. Have other parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom