Parting Out 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my parts and installed the rear AHC line, looked great and works perfectly. Thanks!

I need interior door panels if they're tan leather and in good shape.

Yes have all panels. Drivers panel has some 'dent' damage at the top that would probably come out with a heat gun.

Hi,
I'm looking for a hood, driver side front fender and driver side headlight with bezel. Do you have something from these?

Hello. Haven’t looked through all 15 pages of threads but looking for front recovery points. Hook and d ring and rear door speakers. Thanks

Hello. Haven’t looked through all 15 pages of threads but looking for front recovery points. Hook and d ring and rear door speakers. Thanks

I am about to replace my recovery points on my LX with Trail Tailor recovery points. If you want DM me and we can work something out.

Hi,
I'm looking for a hood, driver side front fender and driver side headlight with bezel. Do you have something from these?

Quoting the first post of this thread;

"Parting out complete.
80,000 Miles
Roof Damage
8P6 Blue Vapor Metallic
LF40 Oak Interior
Ultra clean Pacific Northwest Vehicle

Engine & Transmission are sold.

Front end sheet metal/lights/bumper sold.

Upper/Lower hatch sold."

Recovery points are there, ML door speakers are listed as a full package in Classifieds, can supply link if interested. Thanks.

Hello,
Do you still have a driver side fender?

See above. Fender is there but has door bite mark, needs body work.

Could you send a photos of fender? I need exectly this color. Would like to understand will it work for me or not.
Thanks

Sorry I looked and it's not worth saving.

Thanks for finding this! Will check it out tomorrow. My crutch field fix ( as much as I like them) fell flat tonight.

Yes, still available, let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom