Parting Out 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you have a rust free spare tire carrier with bolts still available?
I know I've seen the spare tire winch laying inside the vehicle, would have to check for bolts.

Master window switch on drivers side with trim still available?

I believe so, will have to confirm wood grain, they made several different patterns through the years...

Do you have any passenger side lower moulding? The rear door lower plastic panel, the right rear rectangular trim that goes on the side of the fender, and the rear right trim piece that goes above the bumper (all dark grey)

Got the speakers yesterday 4 days ahead of schedule. Installed them today and they are sounding great. Thanks for all the great communication-made it easy!

Do you have any passenger side lower moulding? The rear door lower plastic panel, the right rear rectangular trim that goes on the side of the fender, and the rear right trim piece that goes above the bumper (all dark grey)

Hi, yes it should all be there. I can snap some pictures if interested.

Got the speakers yesterday 4 days ahead of schedule. Installed them today and they are sounding great. Thanks for all the great communication-made it easy!

Thank you for your kind words. Glad you have music again! You were great to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom