For Sale 2000 Lexus LX470 - lifted - Nice! $12,250 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my
-Lexus LX470 - Fully loaded

Purchased from an older couple in the upstate. Tons of records. Very clean truck.

-White with "gold" package, tan interior
-18'' LX470 Graphite Wheels
-295/70/18 Nitto Trail Grapplers
-FULL Ironman suspension lift
-JT Diff's 1.25 spacers
-Tow package
-Weather Tech floor mats

All modification's were done in the last 500 miles by LEX-TECH.

Truck now has OEM front bumper.

Truck is very clean inside and out. Interior is immaculate. Front seats were redone less than a year ago and look brand new. Drives like new and has always been maintained. Been off-road 1 time around my property.

Bad: Very minor thing. Front CV's need to be re-booted or regreased, and it could use an alignment (Very easy and inexpensive). Small scratch on rear bumper which was touched up.

Clean S.C title in hand ready to go. 173,XXX miles.

-Asking $12,250.00. I am somewhat negotiable on the price but not going to be low-balled, it is a very nice truck.

-Selling it because I have lost interest, and I am also selling my 1968 LR in hopes of finding a FJ60-62 and converting to diesel.

843-870-7006

VIDEO AND EXTRA PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE- http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x397/Jhandegan/2000 LX470/?action=view&current=VID00020.mp4

2iopci.jpg

2m84efq.jpg

jl6z9x.jpg

NEW PICS------

DSC_1268.jpg

DSC_1299.jpg

DSC_1287.jpg

DSC_1322.jpg

DSC_1339.jpg

DSC_1233.jpg

DSC_1236.jpg

DSC_1247.jpg

DSC_1211.jpg

DSC_1219.jpg

DSC_1225.jpg

DSC_1208.jpg

Last edited:
Im real intrested in it. I sent you a text about 45min ago I know its like 11 or 12 over there so your probably asleep by now. But ill send a PM.

Very nice lookin LX

Anybody know the status of this truck? Friend of mine made good offers, twice, but no return contact from seller...

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

I had talked to Jack on the phone about going to buy it a week or so ago. When it came time to firm ip the details, I got a text saying, "I'll call you at lunch. " That's the last I heard. I've called a few times and left massages. I've texted. Nothing...

Same exact thing my buddy experienced. Maybe something out of sellers control, but why post if you don't respond to quality buyers? Strange.

He didn't respond because I bought it. He's a good guy.

CWR33 said:
He didn't respond because I bought it. He's a good guy.

Don't doubt he is a good guy, but how hard is it to reply to a txt and say 'thx but it's sold?'. Not hard...

Congrats on the purchase, nice looking truck.

Seriously folks for that price! GLWS very nicely kept Hundy.. You couldn't find one around here for anywhere near that price in that condition.. Very tastefully done.

Seriously folks for that price! GLWS very nicely kept Hundy.. You couldn't find one around here for anywhere near that price in that condition.. Very tastefully done.

Yep...it sold 8 months ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom