For Sale 200 Series Rear Bumper - RLC Fab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks like I may be going a different direction on my build. I just got the bumper back from the paint shop. It's been powder coated black.

I paid $1675 (with powder coating)

Not interested in shipping but can meet within a reasonable distance. Located in Marshall, VA

Price: $1500 or best offer

PM me if interested.

RLC.JPG

Last edited:
six week + waitlist for these bumpers!
GLWS

So much want, but I am too many miles away in FL. :(
locate your local Fastenal and ship it out on their transfer trucks - flat rate and they palletize it for you

the bumper is worth the asking price. Not sure why this guy doesn't want it but its a killer set up. High clearance, lite weight, strong and nice welds. It this or Slee's for $2500 more - those are the two best looking ones on the market

Where does the license plate get relocated to? Also, is there a basket/jerry can holder that comes with on the passenger side?

Where does the license plate get relocated to? Also, is there a basket/jerry can holder that comes with on the passenger side?

I did not purchase a basket/jerry can holder but as you can see, the swing-out includes the mounting plate for it. I believe it is here that most would mount the license plate.

Here

image.jpeg

I hate that spot!

Tony pulled the same 3 wheel maneuver, I tried a little different line and made things worse. popped out on the throttle to keep it on all 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom