200 series picture thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Helping some people out at Bonelli landing, AZ, Lake Mead. The ground looked dry but it was only the top inch. Underneath was nasty sticky mud. Ended out pulling him out twice.

Resized_20210703_132342.jpeg

Brave driving out there. Though your rig is probably better suited than many of ours as your build is on the lighter end.

What PSI did you air down to?

Brave driving out there. Though your rig is probably better suited than many of ours as your build is on the lighter end.

What PSI did you air down to?
I went and checked the area before I drove out to them, but I did air down to 18psi . He got stuck again a couple minutes later and I pulled him out again.

"WARNING: Use by other than registered owner punishable by law"

Tell us more about this highly specialized milk crate! I had no idea milk crates could even be "registered." Do you need a license to operate such milk crates? Carry insurance? haha
I’ve got a license to milk ;)

Got dirty.

nlbRUe3.jpg

Bottomed out on, and scratched the running boards on the driver's side, to balance out the passenger side scratches :D.

sVEk1nK.jpg

Saw some pretty views.

bCwbOND.jpg

Got ever dirtier.

lAPphOV.jpg

Took the 200 out to my Brother's house for a BBQ, paddle boarding and fireworks for the 4th, had to park next to the Rover:)

i-tCcS5S5-X2.jpg

i-Zt9B99j-X2.jpg

i-HZzVSbC-X2.jpg

i-mh9QXNw-X2.jpg

As I was flipping through the photo thread, when I saw this group I didn’t have to look to see who posted them to know it was @kreiten. Pro pics!
Thanks for the props buddy, much appreciated!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom