200 series picture thread (55 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey there, did you end up mounting the SCA F5s? That looks so clean. Also what rear bumper u running?
The wheels and 37” tires were for My 80. I was just playing around with that photo. Tye rear bumper is made by RLC. Theres a thread about it if you search on here. Thanks

Got our Christmas tree this weekend. (With a little creative license since it was 75 degrees and sunny here in North Carolina.)

G61A5952-Edit2-copy.png

This showed up on my Auction search. Coming out of Manheim TX auction. First I've seen an LX570 limo. 500 miles on it too. The buy it now price from the seller is $180k.
View attachment 2504167

Cool that is comes with a living room...! :) Bummer is they sit at low as the third row kiddie seats... :oops:

Hello all. Got her last Sept. Our very first LC. Always had 4Runners. All those times wanting an LC. Just retired 4 years ago from 30yrs of service in the Navy so I don’t do the daily drive to work anymore and finally decided to have one. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Motoring ya’ll.

PS: pix below with trailer full of wheels, cannibalizing snow tires from my old 4Runner rims onto Tundra wheels.

C79F0566-98E0-43E3-AB75-93436A9C758B.jpeg

804A56BA-2BDA-4231-BEE5-C7582002CEB4.jpeg

458F189E-9EA0-4C32-B773-D863B47FB1C1.jpeg

Beautiful trucks and congrats to @carrera mike on the new 200!

Sweet Albury 23! How is the LC towing it?

Thanks. It tows it just fine. Towed it from Naples FL to Charleston SC when I got it. I keep the boat in the water so don’t tow it much. Hauled it for an oil change.

Nothing wrong with turning around when a trail feels too iffy—especially when alone. :) Even with experienced drivers there is usually a lot of spotting that happens while on Fins.

I did Fins at Cruise Moab a month or so ago, and I always forget that it does have a few spots that can take some care. It’s a beautiful trail.

Maybe consider registering for Cruise Moab next. :)

Here’s a few shots from Fins recently:
View attachment 1992373View attachment 1992374

Here’s @indycole about to drop in... View attachment 1992376

Hope to hit a trail with you some time.

M

Who makes that front bumper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom